Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pyron: Dark Dragon of Fire

Angel-"Daddy?" I woke up and saw Angel. She was on my belly as I was laying on my back in a field. I see Gana, Nera, Spirit, Lagon, and Nikki. Pyron-"There's my little girl." We were happy. Suddenly the sky turns dark. Pyron-"What's happening? (I got up and everything went dark) What's going on? (Everyone disappeared) Guys, where are you? Gana? Angel?" ???-"Hehehe. No one can help you now." Pyron-"That voice..." ???-"You could never escape from me. Wherever you go, I'll always be there with you." I heard that voice. It's me. But how. Suddenly a large black dragon appeared. He had my shape. Pyron-"What the-?! Your me." Who are you?" ???-"I guess you can call me Dark Pyron. I'm your dark half." Pyron-"My dark half. I have no dark half." Dark Pyron-"You do. You always had. Don't you remember what happen to Luna when you two were kids. You caused her great pain and your parents were mad." Pyron-"What?! I never hurt my sister. And I didn't create you like how Gana created Jane." Dark Pyron-"You misunderstand. I always existed within you. After Luna forgave you I was sealed away by her power, and your memory of me was wiped clean. When Bulco took control over you, he released my seal and I was free. You see, I can't control you, but I don't need to. I'm your new power: your dark power, and I'm here to stay. Hahahahaaaaa!"
I woke up. I was in Cassandra's castle. I looked in a mirror. My scales were black, my belly was white, and my horns and spinal plates were red. But for some reason. Paul-"Hey, lizard boy. Misstress Cassandra wants you." I follow Paul to Cassandra's throne room. Cassandra-"Well Pyron. Your now my dragon. You only been asleep for 2 days, but your body has absorb a great deal of dark energy. Hahaha. Your now my servant forever." Pyron-"Long as Gana's a dragon and free of Paul's curse I don't care." Paul-"Watch your tone." Pyron-"You really wanna mess with me?" Paul-"Grrrr." Cassandra-"Easy there boys." Paul-"Humph." Cassandra-"Pyron, you can learn to like me. After all, if you and your comrades come here to my castle instead of being in your hidden home, Buraki won't dare invade my land just to slay you all." Pyron-"I rather die with Gana instead of being your servant." Paul-"Don't you dare disrespect Cassandra. Cassandra-"Easy there Paul. In due time Pyron, you'll accept your new form and to be my loyal servant." Pyron-"Humph." Cassandra-"Paul, you and the Blood Wolves leave us." Paul-"As you wish." I laid back down and went to sleep.
I wonder how the others are without me. Are they safe? Is Ember okay? Are Gana and Angel gonna be okay without me?I hope so. At least I'll remember them. Dark Pyron-"You think that don't you?" Pyron-"Not you again. Go away." Dark Pyron-"Like I said, I'm part of you. I'm your dark power. Hahahaha!" Suddenly I woke up to a loud bang. It was like a bomb went off. Pyron-"What was that?" Cassandra-"We're under attack. Pyron, you will protect me. Unless you want me to go back and search for Gana and make her into a werewolf again." Pyron-"Grrr." Cassandra-"Well then. Should whoever it is gets pass Paul and the wolves, which I doubt, your the last defense." All of a sudden a big dragon bust through the doors. Cassandra-"What is this?" ???-"I'm your worse nightmare." Cassandra-"Kill her." So I ran towards her, but then she disappeared. Where did she go. Next thing I knew I was in great pain. My body hurted and I collasped. She appeard. Pyron-"Who...are you?" She didn't answered, and I passed out.
I woked up and found myself in a forest. I tried to use my healing power but couldn't. I don't know why I can't. Then I saw that dragoness. Pyron-"Gah! Who are you? Ouch..." ???-"I am sorry, I had to do this. I had to save you Pyron, and now I'm paying with my soul. As long as your safe, everyone is..." Who is she, and how did she know me? She then turned to normal. I can't believe it. It was Gana! Pyron-"Gana?" Jane-"No. It's Jane." Pyron-"Where's Gana." Jane-"I...I...." I was now scared. Pyron-"Jane, I will...will...oh! Where is she?" ???-"She is with me...hahahahaha!" I heard someone's voice. It wasn't Dark Pyron...and it didn't sound like Buraki. Who was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment