Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Homecoming

Gana, Critias, and I left for Ewok village. I brought Angel with us since she always wants to tag along. Critias was on Gana and Angel was on me. Pyron-"So you two know each other?" Gana-"Yep. From when we were only kids." Critias-"Gana was always playful when we played with each other. She's a special friend to me." Pyron-"I know the feeling." We flew for a few hours til we saw super large trees in the distance. We landed. Pyron-"Wow. I never saw trees this big before. Are they redwoods?" Critias-"Focus on the problem Pyron. Gana's mom and the village is in danger." Pyron-"Right right. Let's go." So we went in.
As we march onward we heard explosions. Critias-"Noooo! We gotta go." We made it to the village. We saw the Aerostats and hunters. The villagers were fighting a losing battle. Gana-"My home....we can't let them destroy it. Critias..." Critias-"I know." They headed for the machines. Pyron-"Angel, hold on tight. It's gonna get rough." And I joined in. Galeru-"Don't give up. Fight on with all your might!" I saw a wolf leading soldiers into the battle. An Aerostat came after me, but I put it down with my Shaadow Blitz. Angel-"Daddy." Pyron-"Hold on." I couldn't sit Angel down. It was war in Ewok. Gana was tearing up hunters one by one. I was shocked and surprised by her tenacity. She wanted to protect her home...even if she had to use her blue lightning. At this point it didn't matter. The fight lasted for what seemed like hours. I landed after slaying 10 Aerostats and 10 hunters. I was exhausted. Suddenly I saw that large robot again. The same one Jane and I saw. I was terrified. Suddenly it's head came off. This large female dragon took it out. After that the other machines retreated. I was shocked.
I found Gana and Critias. Both were okay. Angel got off of me. Gana and I hugged each other. Gana-"Am I glad your safe." Pyron-"Same here." Critias smiled. Galeru-"Gana! Your back." The wolf came to her. Gana-"Galeru...thanks for protecting our home." He smiled and went on his way to survey the damage. Flora-"Gana." Gana-"Huh? Mom? Moooom!" Gana ran to her mom. She was so happy to see her. I went to her. Flora-"And who is this handsome devil with my beautiful daughter?" Gana-"Mom, you should know who this is. This is Pyron. You know...my-" Flora-"Yes yes. Your mate. I know. I'm Flora." Pyron-"Nice to meet you ma'am." Gana-"Oh, and that's our daughter Angel oner there." Flora-"Hm? Over where?" Gana pointed over to where Angel was...but she was gone. Gana-"Huh? Angel? Angeeeel!" Pyron-"Noooo! Where's Angel?" I can't believe it. Angel dissapeared. Gana and Pyron-"Angel! Angel!" Where did our little girl go?

No comments:

Post a Comment