Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Dark Dragon Tale

It's been a strange trip to say the least. First I teamed with Rica and of all dragons Heinaus to swap back Rica and my bodies, then I'm Cassandra's servant boy, then weird robots came on the attack, and then I had to meet a Snake Goddess twice: one to find Gana and two to protect her from Clayd...which I didn't fair well against. It's been 2 months since Judgement Day started and I don't feel we're getting anywhere. At the Snake Goddess request Gana, Jane and I, with Angel, are on our way to the White Isle to look at my dad's book. Why? I don't know. Pyron-"Gana, your quiet. Is something wrong?" Gana-"Hm? No...I'm fine." Jane-"Is that it?" We found the White Isle and landed. Pyron-"It doesn't look like the Celestial Caves weren't harm." Jane-"Then let's go see this Chronicler guy." So we headed into the cave. Pyron-"Man, it's so peaceful here." Gana-"Yeah..." Jane-"This place can use an interior decorator." Ignitus-"It could, but then my solitude wouldn't be much of a solitude would it?" Gana and Pyron-"Ignitus."
He took us to where the dragon books were. He held Angel. Ignitus-"Ah, so cute is the little savior of our kind." Pyron-"Ignitus, is my dad's book here? I have to see it." Ignitus-"Yes. But...your not ready to see it." Pyron-"I must Ignitus." He was really reluctant. Ignitus-"Very well. I know what it is you seek." My dad's book came to me and open up. I saw him as a black dragon. Pyron-"Why does my dad look like a black dragon? (Then my book came to me and open up) Hold on, this shows me as Dark Pyron. Ignitus, what's the meaning of this?" Ignitus-"Pyron, you and your dad...your dad is a Dark Draco. Their a race of dragons with dark powers." Pyron-"Dark powers? Like mine and Spyro and Cynder?" Ignitus-"Your dark powers are different from Spyro and Cynder. Let me show you."
We went to a well in the middle of the chamber and saw images. Ignitus-"The Dark Dracos came to power long before Malefor was even born. Their numbers was huge andthey always raged wars with the light dragons.When their leader was killed the Dark Dracos went into hiding an slumber. Sadly, your father was among them." Pyron-"My dad?" Ignitus-"Yes. He woke up from his slumber 100 years before the events of Malefor took place. He saw how peaceful our world was and wanted to make amends and tear away from the Dracos. That's when he met your mother. She was a light dragon and help sealed your father's Dark powers." Pyron-"But my dad's a Fire dragon." Ignitus-"Naturally he was. Though he feared his dark power would rise up again one day so your mom gave him a special medallion to wear to keep his power suppressed. When the Dracos rose months after Malefor's defeat they saw your father and branded him a traitor. Your father fought against them and ultimately won with the help of his allies. Soon after you and your twin sister hatched from your eggs. You showed your dark power early on but your natural fire took over. Your dad feared if your dark power wasn't suppressed you could end up on a dark path like him." Pyron-"So...your saying I have some blood tie to these...Dark Dracos?" Ignitus-"In a matter of speaking yes. Only you showed that power, not your sister." I didn't say anything.
Jane-"You know, I was looking at this sicture show and I notice Gana's home village." Gana-"My home village?" Ignitus-"Yes. Before Gana was even born Her mom's home village was destroyed by them. That's why she and the rest of her group moved." Gana-"My mom..." I punched the ground. Pyron-"I can't believe all this. My dad was part of some dark group bent on world domination and they attacked Gana's mom's group. And now I have a dark power that's gonna take me over sooner or later if I ever take this trinkit off. My family's being slowly destroyed and I'm powerless to stop it!!! (I collapsed to the floor) It's too much. It's just...too much." I cried. I soon felt someone nuzzling me. It was Angel. Angel-"Daddy...don't give up please daddy." Pyron-"Angel?" I picked her up. Jane-"Red, even I have to say you can't give up. Who else can I give a hard time to other than Gana?" I looked at her. Gana-"Pyron, I made a lot of mistakes in my life...but one mistake I'm proud of not making was meeting you. Sure we have our daughter and we're teen parents, but our little girl wouldn't have been born if we never met, and if your dad never met your mom you or Luna wouldn't have been born. And if none of that ever happen, none of us from Nera, Spirit, Flame, Jane, you, and me would have never met." I know she was right. I smiled. Ignitus-"Pyron, you must learn to control your dark power if you ever gonna have a fighting chance against Buraki. He's more powerful than you realized." Pyron-"I know. I understand I'll have to make a great sacrifice once my mom, dad, and sister become Dragon Killers, but that doesn't mean I can't still save them. I'll find out how before I come to that final solution. And...I know I'm not alone. Next time Clayd and I meet things will be different." Jane-"Sure it'll be." Pyron-"Hey! (Jane smiled...then I laughed.) Gana, thanks a lot." Gana-"Sure Pyron." We hugged each other.
We said goodbye to Ignitus and headed for Ember where our friends were waiting for us. He goes back and looks into Gana's book. Then he took out another dragon's book. He smiles. Ignitus-"Gana...pretty soon. Pretty soon..." We arrived back to Ember and were greeted by our friends. I felt great joy. But for some reason Gana looked sad. I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment