Monday, September 14, 2009

Granite's Invasion Part 3

Kaiser-"Here they come. Everone, defend your city!" As the first wave of enemies came everyone was fighting. Kaiser was in a sword duel with 5 soldiers and holding his ground quite well. The archers were still taking out the enemy. A few moles were manning the cannons to take out some of the much bigger enemies. Every dragon, mole, griffin, cheetah, and hawk were fighting. Gana-"Wow, there's too many. We need help." Lagon-"And you got it." We looked up and saw Nera, Lagon, and Flame...riding on Lagon as always. Gana-"Nera, Flame, and Lagon." Pyron-"It's great to see you." Nera-"Whew. Gana. Pyron. We're so relieve you two are okay." Pyron-"Of course." Lagon-"Now, let's get rid of these clowns before Saka and Silver get here and take the fun away." So the fight continues.
Granite-"It's been 2 hours now. Why aren't they letting up?" Advisor-"Because they got reinforcements. Strong ones." Granite-"Humph. Time to get my claws dirty." We were all holding our ground. Seems my friends got stronger since Gana and I were away. Even Spirit was stronger. To think a few months back he didn't want to feel helpless...now, he's as tough as, well, Spyro. Granite-"Kaiser!" We looked up and saw Granite heading for Kaiser. He drew his sword but Kaiser blocks him. Kaiser-"Your technique still needs work." Granite-"Grr. I'll slay you here and take over this city." Kaiser-"Sorry. Only way I'm losing my position is to be voted out." Their swords clash and clash. Neither side was yielding.
Voices-"Chaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrge!" We heard 2 familiar voices: Saka and Silver. A bunch of Granite's goons got taken out. The cheetah warriors of Hulcana Village and the Vixers showed up in time. Saka-"Sorry we're late." Silver-"Now let's take out the trash." The fight continues and Granite seem to get the upperhand on Kaiser. Granite-"Give it up pops. You can't win." Kaiser-"You always lose to me Granite." Now Kaiser was getting the upperhand. Granite-"H-how can this be?! (His sword gets broken) No! (His army retreated) Get back here you spineless-" Kaiser-"It's over Granite. Your coup'de'tat attempt has failed." Granite-"Grrr." Advisor-"I told you not to do it sir." Granite-"Pipe down lackie." Advisor-"About that...(He strikes Granite in the chest with a tectacle as we're all stunned) I'm no one's lackie." Granite-"Gah! W-why..did..you.." He took off his robe and showed his form...a serpent like dragon. Pyron-"Alazar? What happen to you?" Alazar-"Oh this? I have the power to transform my body from dragon to serpent." Lagon-"You experimented on yourself?" Alazar-"Yes...for my own purposes." Flame-"Alazar....I'll..." Alazar-"You'll what Flame? (He says nothing) I thought so. Now, I must go. Next time we meet, I'll kill you all...especially you Pyron." Pyron-"Grr."
As the sun sets, victory was ours and no enemy forces were around. Kaiser-"The doctors say Granite is lucky to be alive. Alazar barely miss his heart." Nikki-"That's great." Kaiser-"Once he's healed up, the dragon tribunal will decide his fate." Now if you excuse me, I must see to the repairs." He leaves. Gana-"Well, the gang's all here again. Where's Spyro and Cynder?" Flame-"They're in Warfang with Ruby now." Gana-"Oh, great. Hm? Pyron?" I was looking at the gate. Pyron-"Maybe..." Gana-"Pyron, our friends' all here. (I looked at her disappointedly) Pyron?" Pyron-"Gana....we won this small war, but..." Gana-"But what?" Pyron-"I'm sorry. I can't stay with you guys." Gana-"Huh? What do you mean?" Pyron-"Granite's right. I bring destruction to those around me. I..I..." I took off in the air. Gana-"Pyroooooon!" We won this small war...but I couldn't stay with my friends anymore. I'm now by myself as I head east towards a forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment