Friday, September 25, 2009

The Haunted Forest and the mysterious dragon

Gana and I made it back to the mainland. I felt better about myself now that I truely know I have my friends behind me...and the love of my life. I wish I could see my mom, dad, and twin sister. Gana-"Hmm....odd. I don't recall seeing this forest." Pyron-"It's probably nothing to worry about. Let's go." Voice-"Hold it young fella." Pyron-"Huh? Who said that?" Voice-"Down here." I looked down and saw an old mouse. Pyron-"Sorry, didn't see ya." Mouse-"You two aren't going through the Haunted forest, are you?" Gana-"Haunted Forest?" Mouse-"Yes. Strange tales about this forest exist. They say those who enter it never return." Gana and I looked at each other. Pyron-"Be it as it may, we must go through it. We can't fly since our wings are tired." So Gana and I went in. Mouse-"Don't blame me if you and your lady friend get lost."
An hour passed since we entered. Gana-"Maybe the old timer was right." Pyron-"I wouldn't worry too much. We been through worse together." Gana-"Yeah. (Gana snuggles up to me) We have each other. (I smiled, then my stomach growls) Seems your hungry." Gana's stomach growls. Pyron-"Hehe. So are you. I'll go search for food. Stay here." Gana-"In the haunted woods?" Pyron-"Um...well...." Gana-"I'll be okay. Don't be late." Pyron-"I won't." So I took off. I searched for half an hour until I found some fruit. Pyron-"These look tasty.: I plucked 4 large ones and went back to where Gana was. When I got back, she wasn;t there. Pyron-"Gana, where are you?" I yelled for her but I didn't hear her. I remember we're connected so I tried sensing for her. I felt she was close by so I let my feelings guide me. I ran and ran.Soon I stop. Pyron-"Gana!" Suddenly, I saw an aqua color dragon. She was beautiful. I stared into her pink eyes. She smiles back. All of a sudden she emits a blinding bright light. When it ended she disappeared. Who was she?
Gana-"Pyron!" I saw Gana and we ran to each other and snuggled. Gana-"What kept you?" Pyron-"I found some fruit but you disappeared." Gana-"Well....I-" We heard thunder. Pyron-"We better find cover." We grabbed the fruit and found a tree with an opening at the base large enough for both of us to fit in. So we waited out the storm. Suddenly, lightning destroyed the tree and we quickly got out. Next thing we hear are dogs barking. Gana and I ran. Suddenly we were attack by crows. We try to fly but the crows forced us down, We had to run, for the dogs were getting closer and closer. We took cover, but then everything was quiet. Gana-"Hey. I hear crying." Pyron-"Me too." The crying came from a bush. We found a baby. Suddenly the baby turns into a ghost and it goes through us. We ran, then heard voices...lots and lots of voices. We couldn't fly, and heard the dogs again. No, it was...the sound of wolves. Gana and I flew, regardless of the crows....desperately looking for the exit and escaping the crows. The storm was still here. I don't know if we'll make it.
Gana-"Pyron! Pyron! Please wake up." Pyron-"Huh? What?" Gana-"Thank goodness your okay." Pyron-"What happened?" Gana-"I found you unconscious. You okay?" Pyron-"...Yeah. Guess I was having a weird dream. Gana, did you see an aqua color dragon around here?" Gana-"No." Pyron-"Really?" Gana-"Uh huh. You must have been dreaming. Come on. Let's eat this fruit you brought." Hmm....I was sure I saw a aqua colored dragon around here. And why did it felt like...it was Gana...in a different form?
After we ate we continued on and soon found the exit. Gana-"Whew. We're out." Pyron-"Next stop: Dragonopolis." Gana and I flew off, heading for our friends in Dragonopolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment