Saturday, September 26, 2009

Trial and Error

Kaiser-"So Pyron. You stand here accused of a heinaus crime. One which wasn't suppose to happen...let alone by you. What do you have to say?" Pyron-"Nothing your honor." Everyone gasps. Seems wherever I go trouble follows. To think I would be sent to prison. Guess 2 days ago I took my freedom for granted. Gana and I arrived back to Dragonopolis and found our friends. We helped with the repairs. I saw Gana speaking to Spirit. There was a female green and yellow dragon with Spirit. She said her name was Jade. She was training to be an earth dragon warrior. Apparently she was working at the hospital doing voluntary work and met Spirit. Seems that she has a crush on Spirit. Wonder if he knows. Gana always had a place in her heart for the little guy. If Spirit met Gana before I did, likely she would fall for him...even though he was only a kid. The next day Dragonopolis was almost repaired and Gana, Nera, Spirit, Nikki, Lagon, Flame, and I were ready to go. I stopped off at the hospital to see, of all dragons, Granite. I went into his room. Granite-"Why are you here?" Pyron-"To end this."
Gana and I joined up with the others. Lagon-"Took you two long enough." Gana-"Sorry." Pyron-"So where to?" Two armed guards approached us along with Kaiser. Nera-"Kaiser, you came to send us off?" Kaiser-"No. I came...to arrest Pyron." All-"What?!" Kaiser-"Pyron, by order of the Dragonopolis tribunal, you are under arrest." Gana-"Under arrest for what?" Kaiser-"For the death of Granite." Everyone was shocked.
Hours pass and I was in jail. I stared at the ceiling. I could have roke out of prison with my shadow power or fire, but the guard put magic collars around those who possess magic to supress them. I wanted to clear my name, but don't know how. Kaiser-"Well Pyron, seems the tribunal will hear your case." Pyron-"Let me guess...your the judge?" Kaiser-"Correct. Though you helped save this city, I can't hold simpathy for you." He leaves. So here I am, looking maybe possible jail time...even death. Jane-"I knew he was nothing but trouble." Gana-"Grr. Shut up Jane." Kaiser-"You do know that the charges against you are quite severe." Pyron-"If you and the tribunal allow me to speak, I'll tell you what happened." The elders looked at each other and nodded. Kaiser-"Then speak."
I entered Granite's room.and saw him in his bed. Granite-"Why are you here?" Pyron-"To end this." Granite-"End what?" Pyron-"Someone put you up to try and take over Dragonopolis. I saw Alazar and he struck you with that tentacle of his." Granite-"He...gah...calls it a tendril." Pyron-"Okay...a tendril. Alazar is one of Buraki's goons. Why work for him?" Granite-"First off, I don't work for...gah...Buraki. Second, I wanted to take over Dragonopolis. And third.....I'm beaten." Pyron-"Hmm....okay. Guess I'll go now." Granite-"Yeah. You do that." So I leave. While walking I saw a shady looking character. I didn't want to alert him, so I use my shadow power to sneak around. I followed him and saw him going into Granite's room. He leaves and I went inside. I thought Granite was sleeping, so I followed the guy. Before I could stop him, he disappeared. But his scent was...familiar. Kaiser-"So is that it? Well then, the tribunal and I will discuss your fate." The elders and Kaiser leave. Now my fate was in their claws.
They came back 10 minutes later. Kaiser-"We're back. Quite fast as well. We discussed your fate Pyron. Pyron the dragon....your innocent of all charges." All-"Huh?!" Kaiser-"I did some investigating round yesterday and Pyron's story checks out. He's free of all charges." I was relieved. I looked at Gana. She was happy. But, I do wonder about who killed Granite. The scent was....vaguely familiar. Alazar-"So, you killed him?" ???-"Yes, but Pyron won't be rotting in a prison cell." Alazar-"No matter. You'll see your old friend again...Quazar." Quazar-"Can't wait...master Alazar."

No comments:

Post a Comment