Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jane vs. Pyron

2 days have passed since I was cleared of Granite's death. I was in my room with Gana. I was looking out the window. Pyron-(thinks)"I wonder that scent...was it..." Gana-"Pyron." Pyron-"Hm?" Gana-"You should rest. We leave with the others first thing in the morning." Pyron-"You go ahead. You are sleeping for 2." She nods and goes to her room. I continue to stare at the moons. The next day Lagon, Spirit, Nikki, Flame, Nera, Gana, and I said goodbye to Kaiser, Volt, Clash, and Jade and moved on. Kaiser-"Feel free to call us if you need aid in your fight against Buraki." Jade-"Take care Spirit. See you soon." Spirit-"Um, okay Jade." Gana-"If I didn't know any better, I say Jade likes you Spirit." Spirit-"Um...well..." We laughed.
We flown for an hour before deciding to rest in a clearing. Flame got off of Lagon's back. Guess those crystals in his wings still prevent him from flying on his own. Gana-"So where to?" Lagon-"We're going to Warfang to meet up with Ruby before we make our move against Buraki." Pyron-"So we attack him. Good, then we can destroy him." Jane-"A lot of good that'll do ya Pyron. You can't kill Buraki...killer." Nikki-"Gana! That wasn't nice." Lagon-"It's not Gana. It's Jane." Nikki-"Jane?" Nera-"Yeah. She's Gana's imaginary friend. She created her when she felt alone and angry. Unlike myself with Bella." Pyron-"I didn't kill Granite. Kaiser found evidence." Jane-"What Gana sees in you I'll never understand." Pyron-"Why Gana created you is beyond me." Jane-"I protect her...unlike you." Pyron-"What?! Grrr!" Gana-"Stop it Jane." Jane-"No. I got an idea Pyron. You fight me." Pyron-"What?! I'm not gonna fight you." Jane-"Ooooh. Is red afraid to get beat up by a girl?" Pyron-"No. I...don't want to hurt Gana." Jane-"Well, if you won't fight me, I'll force you to." She whacks me with her tail as everyone gasps. Pyron-"Okay sister. You got a fight. What? Wait." Jane-"Too late red. We're fighting."
Jane comes at me with full speed. Nikki-"She's using Gana's blue lightnig." I was whacked. I got up. Jane-"Fight me now." Pyron-"N...no." Jane-"Wrong answer." She headbutts me. Nikki-"Fight back Pyron." Pyron-"No...I won't." Lagon-"This doesn't have anything to do with Gana having a baby." Pyron-"Huh? How did-" Nera-"Ruby told us." Flame-"She sensed you and Pyron are...well...expecting a child." Jane-"Enough talk." She comes at me but I headbutt her backwards. Pyron-"No Jane." *Gana-"Pyron.* Pyron-"Huh? Gana?" *Gana-"Be careful Pyron. Jane's at her best when she's fighting." Jane-"Keep it down!" Pyron-"No, you do." I whacked her with my tail. Jane-"Gah!" Pyron-"Aaaahh. I can't continue. I'll hurt Gana." Jane nails me with a heat lightning. Next thing I know I was down. I try to get back up. Jane-"I remember when you first bled Pyron. Gana had you blood on her and licked your wounds when Kyle severly hurt you. Your...quite tasty. I'm gonna bite your neck and feast on your flesh." Pyron-"Sorry Jane, your going hungry." I used my shadow power to disappear. Jane-"Where did you go?" I appear in front of her. I quickly pinned her down. Jane-"Let me go!" Pyron-"Not til Gana is in control again." Jane-"Grrr..." She says nothing, Her red eyes were blue. Gana-"You can let my up now Pyron." Pyron-"Oh, sorry."
She got up and everyone came to her. Spirit-"Good thing your not hurt. Both of you." Jane-*Pyron got lucky. Gana wasn't mad enough." Gana-"Pyron. I'm sorry." Pyron-"It's okay." Gana-"No. I...have live a lie since you came into my life." Pyron-"Huh?"Nera-" You don't want to-" Gana-"No Nera. It's time. Pyron...(She was enveloped in light. When it ended an aqua colored dragon was there.) This is my true form. I made the other because I was accused of murder. I was scared I made the other form to hide my identity. After I was listed as dead I kept the form, but you came and next thing I know...(I didn't say a word) Pyron, please say something..." Pyron-"Gana...you didn't have to hide anything from me. I told you from day 1 I'll always be by your side." Gana-"Pyron...(She hugs me) I thought I'd lose you." Pyron-"You won't. Ever. And pink eyes work for you." I smiled and she kisses me. Spirit-"Okay. Get a cave you two." Lagon-"Let's get going everyone." And so we head for Warfang. Spirit-"So Pyron, how a baby end up inside Gana? I thought dragons came from eggs." I looked at Gana and she and I chuckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment