Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Split Personality

Gana and I stayed at the hospital. Since we been on the road for some days we were both concern about our baby. Doctor-"Well, you have a healthy baby in you Gana. There's no need for concern." Gana-"Thank you doctor." Pyron-"Whew. That's a relief." The doctor allowed us to stay for the night. Sometime during the middle of the night I heard Gana murmuring to herself. I thought I heard Jane. Maybe I was just sleepy. Gana and I didn't get a good night's rest since Mist Falls got destroyed a couple months ago.
The next morning we went to see Spirit. He was already up and about. Pyron-"Well, aren't you chipper today." Spirit-"Pyron. Gana. Good yo see you after all this time. I missed you guys. (We sat down and Spirit explain what had happen.) After you two were taken away we tried to get back to Draco Island. We stayed there a short while til our wings were dry. Lagon decided to head for Buraki's facilities but Ruby told him not to go since it was suicide. Instead, we headed for Warfang. Days later we met with Dragon Elder Terrance and he and Ruby talked. As they were making a plan I couldn't wait any longer so during the night I snucked out and went to look for you two. After traveling for days I was totally exhausted and collapse. That's when I saw Kaiser and...well, here I am." Pyron-"Well, Gana and I are happy o see your okay." Jane-"Humph. Yeah right." Pyron-"Gana! How can you say that?" Spirit-"Um Pyron, that's not Gana. Gana's on the fight of you. That's someone else." Pyron-"Huh? Oh...Jane." Jane-"Gana and I don't need you anymore so go away." Pyron-"Grr. Leave her alone." Spirit-"Pyron, remember that Power Swap ability you have?" Pyron-"Yeah, but it'll only work in dire situations." Spirit-"This seems like a dire situation. Place your claw on my back." So I did, and soon I saw two Ganas, one with blue eyes and another with red eyes.
Pyron-"Wow. I'm seeing double." Jane-"You can see us both?" Gana-"Spirit's power to see spirits is amazing." Jane-"Humph." Pyron-"Now that we can see you, what's your problem?" Gana-"Pyron, you have to forgive me. I created Jane. Before I met all of you I was alone.I created Jane and we became friends. She watched after me...in a way. But, when I made friends with Nera, Robby, and Kyle, I push Jane away. I did it further when I met Lagon, then you and Spirit. Jane felt her existance would be erased so she manage to form her own personality in my head." Pyron-"Just to make sure she isn't forgotten. Hmm...well, she didn't need to be rude. She's a part of you, and if Jane sees what you sees, then there's no need for her to have hatred." Jane-"Humph." I take my claw off of Spirit. Pyron-"Gana?" Gana-"Yes, it's me." Pyron-"I'm glad." The door nocks and the doctor steps in. Doctor-"Spirit, you have a guest. Gana-"Whaaaaa?! Pyron-"Aaaaaaaa!" It was Nikki. She was shocked to see us.
Granite-"Gana and Pyron are on Buraki's death list. He fears them for some reason. It's not my concern. All I want is to rule Dragonopolis and do away with Kaiser." Voice-"I wouldn't underestimate those two if I were you. Together, their powerful." Granite-"Whatever. They'll be dealt with soon enough." Granite leaves. Voice-"Yes, they'll be dealt with...by Master Buraki...and you'll join them soon enough. Muhahahaha."

No comments:

Post a Comment