Monday, August 31, 2009

Dragonopolis

Pyron and Gana-"Whoa. Look at this place." Dragonopolis was a large dragon city. I never seen such a large city in my life. Volt-"Dragonopolis may not be as great as Warfang, but it's nice nevertheless." Voice-"Volt? Your okay!" We saw a yellow dragon with red wings and white chest.Clash-"My friend, am I glad your safe. Oh, who's this?" Volt-"This is Gana and Pyron. They rescued me." Clash-"Thanks for saving Volt. His parents will be thrilled to see him." Volt-"Oh, my friends want to see Kaiser." Clash-"Well, he's with the elders now. They can go see them if they want." Gana-"Thanks." Clash points us to the direction of the Elders Chambers.
We found it some minutes later and went in. We saw plenty of dragons here. None of which seem bother by the war Buraki was staging. Voice-"Ah. New arrivals." We saw this big dragon. He stood on 2 legs, had a flame on the tail, and his wings, long in width, were on fire...literally. Kaiser-"I'm Kaiser, a Blaze Dragon." Pyron-"A Blaze Dragon? I never heard of your kind before." Kaiser-"Hahahahaha. Then you never heard of our great power. It's all fire." Pyron-"Well, I'm a fire dragon. I'm Pyron and this is Gana." Kaiser-"Pyron? Did you say Pyron?" Gana-"Um, yes, he did." Kaiser-"So your Magmis's little boy. I can see the resemblence you have with your dad." Pyron-"You know my father?" Kaiser-"Of course. Years ago we trained in the fiery fields of battle. We see each other as both rivals and friends. Last I heard he and Star were leading a raid on Buraki's food storage facilities in the southern lands." Pyron-"I hope their okay." Kaiser-"And I take this lovely lady is your mate." Gana-"Well, yes. Pyron and I have been together for a good while now." Voice-"So your Gana and Pyron? (We saw this green and yellow dragon approach us.) Seems trouble follows you two like a shadow. Why don't you leave our city before you bring trouble?" Pyron-"Hey, watch it." Gana-"Who are you anyway?" Granite-"Name's Granite. I say leave since you two were involve in the destruction of Mist Falls Village and the Draco Island incident." Kaiser-"Enough Granite. These two are our guests, just like that brown dragon we found earlier today." Pyron and Gana-"Brown dragon?" Kaiser-Yes. He was small and was very weak from traveling. He mentioned your names." Gana and I looked at each other. Could it be Spirit?
Kaiser took us to the hospital and soon we came to a room. Kaiser-"This is where the little guy is." We went through and saw him. Spirit-"Gana? Pyron?" Gana-"Spirit!" Pyron-"It is you!" We ran and hugged each other. Spirit-"I thought we would never find you." Pyron-"Where are the others Spirit?" Kaiser-"You should let your little comrade rest now you two." Gana-"Okay." Pyron-"Will do." Spirit-"Come back soon guys." We leave the room. Gana and I were happy Spirit was okay and safe. Maybe he'll tell us how the others are.
Granite-"Pyron: he's a powerful fire dragon with plenty of power to give. Gana: she can control the weather with ease like that welpling in the hospital. They could be a problem for me." Voice 1-"So what should we do about them?" Granite-"Nothing. Leave that to me. Pyron and Gana won't be a threat to my plans for long." Voice 2-"Well, I want payback on Pyron." Granite-"Keep it down you mangy wolf." Voice 3-"Thist'll be fun. I can't wait to see some action." Granite-"Soon Kaiser will fall to me and I'll rule Dragonopolis. The rise of Granite will come. Hehehe, bwahahahahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment