Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pyron vs. Gana

It was still night and mostly everyone was sleeping, except Gana and me. We were on the pier snuggling one another watching the twin moons and the stars. Gana-"Excuse me Pyron, but I think I'll go for a walk into the forest." Pyron-"Want me to come along?" Gana-"That's okay. Let your dragoness have time to herself." My dragoness? Does she want to be...? Her beautiful blue eyes twinkled. Pyron-"...Okay. Your dragon will be by the docks." So we went different ways.
I headed back to Griz's place and saw Spirit leaving. I wondered where he was going? Guess he wanted to go out for a bit. I looked at the sea and remember what Sapphire told me. Sapphire-"Follow your heart. The heart knows what you want." I put my claw on my chest and felt it beat. I smiled. Gana really loved the gift. Pyron-"Sapphire, thanks for letting me give Gana the neck collar."
Minutes had passed and I heard a sound coming from behind. Pyron-"Gana? (She got me in my back) Whoa, Gana! (I was able to push her back. She was angry. Was it that she saw me speak to Sapphire's spirit? No...that's not it. Something's wrong, and my heart knows it) What's wrong with you Gana?!" Gana-"I.....must.....KILL!" Something was definitely wrong. Gana never talked that way before. She lunges at me and attacked. I couldn't fight back. I actually could had, but Gana's the last dragon that I ever want to fight. I didn't want to hurt her. I had to pretend she knocked me out. Spirit-"Gana, Stop! Don't let him control you!" I heard Spirit, and who was he talking about. I heard a sick laugh. That's Bulco I thought. Gana told me how she hated him, but why is he here. Was Buraki onto us? Pyron-"Snap out of it Gana! AWAKE!" All of a sudden Gana was back to her old self. I got up as soon as I saw Nera and Lagon. Spirit came to me. Spirit-"Pyron, are you okay?" Pyron-"I'm bruised all over but I'm good." Spirit-"Whew. I'm so relieved. Gana...she wasn't herself. That big dragon had some kind of control over her." That Bulco...Spirit and I went to Gana. Spirit-"Gana, don't feel bad about it. It wasn't your fault. He could poison you if you weren't looking away or in his eyes. That's just the way that power works." Spirit sure was smart. He's younger than the rest of us but his knowledge far surpassed his age. Gana kissed him on the cheek and she came with me.
We went to the pier. Even thought my body was bruised I could just heal myself. I got better at it. Pyron-"Gana, I'm sorry. A dragoness name Sapphire gave me that collar. She wanted me to give it to you as a gift. We can see if it's legit." Gana-"No Pyron. I love the gift, and I know it's for real. I love it...and you. Bulco was in control of me and wanted me to kill you. He can put a lie into someone's mind and make it true. If I had killed you Pyron, I'd never forgive myself. Pyron, why didn't you fight back when you had the chance to?" Pyron-"I love you Gana, and I can never hurt you. If I did, I die every time I hurt you." Gana-"Pyron..." She cried and hugged me, and I hugged her back. My body lit up like a christmas tree, except, it wasn't my healing power. One thing was on my mind though. If Bulco found us here, does Buraki know we're going to Draco Island?
The following morning we were ready to go. We were all on Griz's ship. Griz-"Okay passengers. Let's head for Draco Island." And we set sailed. As we left I thought something caught my eye in the forest. Was it...Saturday that I saw? I didn't know. Gana was with me as well as Spirit as we all headed for Draco Island. Cassandra-"So that's the fire dragon that snake Buraki is so interested in? Fufufufufufu. I think I'll have some fun with him..." As we sailed. I had a feeling we were being watched. Nevertheless, what awaits Lagon, Nera, Flame, Gana, Spirit, Silver, Saka, and I? We'll know when we get there. Off to Draco Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment