Sunday, August 2, 2009

Buraki's Offer

Gana-"Pyron, wake up. Please wake up." Pyron-"Argh. My head. Gana, what happened? Where are we?" Gana-"Not sure. I remember Buraki attacking us then I blacked out." Pyron-"Same for me." Scientist-"Looks like the subjects are awake." Gana and Pyron-"Huh?" Scientist-"Welcome to our research facility." Pyron-"Research facility?" Gana-"Oh no. Buraki captured us." Pyron-"Let's get outta here." Suddenly I couldn't move. Gana-"Hey, what's this around our necks." Bulco-"Magic shackles. That way we won't lose you two." Gana-"Bulco! How dare you show your face after what you did to both me and Pyron?" Bulco-"Well, I can't help it if I want you to reconsider joining us." Gana-"I'll never join you. You know that." Bulco-"Yes...I remember." Guard-"Master Buraki asked you take the prisoners to the laboratory." So they move the cage along.
As we pass by a weapons instilation I saw some weird robots. Man-"Go Aerostat." Aerostat? What's that? I felt a jolt in my heart. Gana...she's scared. We soon came to the lab and both Alazar and Buraki were there. Alazar-"Well well. Pyron, your here at last." Pyron-"Alazar. Your wing..." Alazar-"Yes, you did this to me. I had to replace it with a robo wing. I'll make you pay." Buraki-"Enough. Welcome to my lab Gana and Pyron. You two should be proud. Not all my test subjects manage to survive the procedures after all these years. You won't need your shackles. Bring Pyron out." I was dragged out. Pyron-"You monster. I should take you down for what you done to everyone." Buraki-"Relax. All I wanted to do was become a dragon. It's not my fault I was born a snake. That dark crystal of Malefor made it all possible for me. Now I'll become a full blooded dragon soon." Pyron-"Grrr."
Scientist-"Sir. Preprations are complete." Buraki-"Good. Pyron, why not join me and become a general?" Pyron-"What? I'd never join you." Buraki-"Oh, I think you will." Gana-"Get that away from me!" Pyron-"Huh? Gana!" Buraki-"You see Pyron, that vile has my new virus. It will either make Gana more powerful, or put her down for good." Pyron-"You dirty snake!" Buraki-"So, if you join me, Gana won't be the first to be tested. If you reject, well, your beloved mate may not live. What's it gonna be?" What can I do? If I join Buraki, Gana will be okay, but if I don't, she'll die. (Join me Pyron) What? Buraki can read my mind? (Yes. Bulco's not the only one who can. Join me now and your girlfriend will be safe) What do I do? Gana-"Don't listen to him Pyron! Don't join him!" Gana. Bulco-"Quiet Gana." Pyron-"I'll never join you Buraki." Buraki-"Very well. Inject her." Gana-"Aaaa!" Pyron-"Nooo!" I jumped and plowed through the cage and got injected with the virus. Gana-"Pyron!" I was in pain. Suddenly I grew big and roared. Gana-"Oh no...he grew big...like Kyle and Robby." Pyron-"Buraki, I'll kill you." I attacked him as well as Alazar and Bulco. Buraki-"You think you can stop me? (I blasted him with a fire attack) Aaaaa!" I hit him with my tail and sent him into a wall and made debris fell on him. I went crazy. Gana-"Pyron, stop! Please stop!" When I heard Gana, I stopped. I collapsed and grew back to my normal size. All my strength was gone. Gana-"Pyron. I'm so sorry my love. I got to get us out of here." She puts me on her back and used her blue lightning to run and get us out of the facility. Once we were out she took off in the air with me on her back. Pyron-"I feel...lousy. Ugh..." Gana-"I'm here Pyron. You just rest." Pyron-"Gana, Buraki seemed eager for me to join him. You know why...he does?" Gana-"Pyron...I-I just can't tell you." Pyron-"Gana. I want to know. Please, can you tell me?" Gana-"...Okay Pyron. Once we find somewhere to rest, I'll tell you."
Buraki-"Hmm...the virus worked out just as I thought. Too bad Pyron's healing power saved him." Scientist-"Sir, we were able to pinpoint the dragon you asked." Buraki-"Good. I'll deal with them. Pyron's path down the dark road will be guranteed, once I eliminate Sylene...or should I say, Luna. Hehehe...hahahahahaaaaa!"

No comments:

Post a Comment