Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Sea Affair

2 days passed since Jewel and Kaloth were brought back to life. We were all shocked to learn more about Jewel. Jewel was really a male, not a female. Heinaus turned him into a copy of Gana and well, made him a lady too. Flame had a little liking to Jewel, but now is a bit embarrassed. Jewel was more embarrassed since he was so into getting Heinaus he didn't tell anyone the truth about him. Jewel and Kaloth left on their own. Jewel had something important to do and he and Kaloth left. Flame was okay, but he'll never forget it. None of us will.
We arrive at Diamond Port, a port side town. Businessess were booming and everyone was working. It didn't seem that the war with Buraki reached this place. Lagon-"So where do we find a ship large enough for all of us?" Saka-"I know someone. Come with me." We follow Saka, but I stopped. Catching my eye was a white and blue dragoness. She was beautiful like the sea. She looked at me and smiled. Gana-"Pyron! Come on!" I turned and the dragoness was gone. Where did she go I wondered. Nevertheless, I went with the others.
We came to a shipping yard and saw a big grizzly bear with an eyepatch on his left eye. Griz-"Well well, if it isn't Saka and Silver." Saka-"Hi Griz." Silver-"How ya been big guy?" Griz-"Business a little slow, but it's not the fishing season for another couple of weeks. I'm good, and who are your friends?" Silver-"This is Gana, Nera, Pyron, Flame, Spirit, and Lagon." Griz looked a little stunned. Griz-"Did you say Lagon?" Saka-"Uh, yeah." The bear looked around and no one seemed to notice. Griz-"Quick, come inside. (So we went inside his large hut.) That was close." Gana-"Is there a problem?" Griz-"Lagon's known in these parts as a deserter of Buraki. He has a large bounty on his scaly hide, and bounty hunters come through here from time to time. It's best not to say your names too loud." Nera-"We'll be careful." Griz-"So why have you come?" Lagon-"We need to get to Draco Island." Griz-"Draco Island? Hmm...well, it has to be a real good reason your going there. Okay, we'll leave in the morning. For now, rest up here." We agreed.
Night fell. I went outside to get some fresh air. I thought long and hard about everything that happened so far. Suddenly I saw the dragoness again. She's staring at the sea. She saw me and smiled. Then she approached me. Sapphire-"Hello handsome." I was blushing redder than usual. Pyron-"Uh, hi. I'm Pyron." Sapphire-"My name's Sapphire. Nice to meet you." Pyron-"So how come your here?" Sapphire-"Oh, I'm just staring at the sea and waiting for a friend." Pyron-"Oh. (She came closer to me and started to snuggle me) Um, can you stop?" Sapphire-"Why? Are you nervous?" Pyron-"N-no. I'm just in a relationship. A relationship I'm proud of." She places her claw on my chest. Sapphire-"Hmm...your heart's in pain and conflict." Pyron-"Huh?" Sapphire-"Your worry that this war against Buraki is taking a toll on you and your friends. You lost 2 friends you barely know but resurrected from the dead. And, you have a girlfriend that you like to have as a mate but unsure you will be with her." Pyron-"How do you know all that?" Sapphire-"I can look into the hearts of others. It's an ability this water dragon has." Pyron-"Oh." Sapphire-"Tell me. You love Gana so much but your not sure if she still loves Kyle." Pyron-"How did you-(she pointed to my chest) Oh." Voice-"Your here." I turned and saw a green dragon. Sapphire-"Ramon. Meet Pyron." Ramon-"Hi. Well, ready to go to the afterlife?" Sapphire-"Yep." Pyron-"Wait?! You two are ghosts?!" Ramon-"Yeah." Sapphire-"Uh-huh. Pyron, follow your heart. The heart knows what you want, and here." She gives me her collar which has blue and pink sapphires arround it. Pyron-"Your giving me your neck collar?" Sapphire-"Yes. Give it to Gana. Good-bye." Ramon and Sapphire vanished. I was in disbelief. Gana-"Pyron!" I saw Gana coming. Pyron-"Gana?" Gana-"Whew. I found you. What's that in your claw? (I showed her the collar) It's pretty." Pyron-"I want you to have it." Gana-"Really? (I removed her old collar and put the jeweled one around her neck) Pyron...I love it. And I love you even more." She snuggles me and I smiled. Pyron-"I love you too Gana." Sapphire's voice-"The heart knows what you want." I smiled. Tomarrow, we leave for Draco Island, but tonight, I was with Gana.

No comments:

Post a Comment