Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flashback

Gana-"Pyron's sleeping like a baby. He's so cute like that. So, what were you two like as children?" Luna-"Well, Pyron was always adventurous. I was more cautious. His adventurous nature gets us in trouble sometimes. There was this one time when our parents went out for food and told us to stay in the cave. Pyron didn't want to sit still so we went out on an adventure..."
Pyron-"Come on sis. Get a move on." Luna-"But Pyron, mom and dad told us to stay in the cave where we'll be safe." Pyron-"I know, but I just have to go explore." Luna-"But mom and dad said not for us to venture into the forest. For all we know, there could be Frogweeds, Toadweeds, Bulb Spiders, and Hunter Spiders out here." Pyron-"You worry too much. I'll protect you like dad does." Luna-"Pyron, your small." My brother may have been small, but he had a big heart as I'll soon see.
We came to a clearing of mushrooms and large bulbs. Pyron-"Wow. I never saw bulbs as huge as these. Dad can make some good stew with these." Luna-"Idon't know...huh? Did that bulb just wiggle?" Pyron-"Probably just the wind." All of a sudden the Bulb Spiders appeared. Luna-"Aaaaaa! Bulb Spiders! I want mommy and daddy." We were surrounded by 6 of them. Pyron-"Don't worry sis. I'll protect you." Luna-"Really brother?" Pyron-"Yeah." Pyron fought them as best he could but kept getting knocked back. Pyron-"You won't get...near...Luna." We heard our dad's roar and the spiders flee. Magmis-"Luna. Pyron. Thank the anestors your both safe." Our father took us home.
Star-"Oh, my babies. Your safe." Luna-"We're sorry for worrying you mom and dad." Pyron-"Mom. Dad. I'm sorry. I wanted to go exploring and convinced Luna to come with me. I'm sorry. It's all my fault." Star-"I'm just glad you two are safe. That's more important." MMagmis-"I will say this our boy showed great skill in defending his twin sister." Pyron-"But...I didn't knock down the spiders dad." Magmis-"No. But you show bravry just like your old man. Hahahaha. You'll make a dragoness a very lucky dragoness one day as your mate, just like how I was able to make Star very lucky." Star-"Aww Magmis." They snuggle their noses. Luna-"Ewwww." Pyron-"Get a cave you two."
Luna-"Since then our Pyron learn s few moves from our dad just before we got captured." Gana-"Wow. Pyron took on giant Bulb Spiders just to protect you?" Luna-"Yeah. He's my hero." Gana-"...Mine too. Your dad is right. Pyron made me the luckiest dragoness." Pyron-(yawns) "What's with all the noise?" Gana-"Nothing. I'm just glad I'm with you Pyron. If we ever do have a child, I hope you'll be a great dad Pyron." Pyron-"Well, maybe I will." Gana and I snuggled. Luna-"Get a cave you two." We all laughed.
It was morning as we were about to go. Luna-"It's been about 3 days since you were separated from the others. Their all ok." Gana-"That's good." Pyron-"So where your goiing Luna?" Luna-"I'm heading for Wyvern Hill. There are a group of Wyvern Dragons who are at odds with some centaurs. I'm hoping I can talk to the leaders and negotiate a peace between them." She turns to Sylene. Gana-"I hope you succeed Luna." Sylene-"Yeah. You two should make your way to the Tigres Town." Pyron-"Tigres Town?" Sylene-"Yeah. In a few days some Eastern Dragons and the tigers are about to go to war. If you two are going to be leaders, this will be a good time to test your leadership skills." Pyron-"Wait Luna. Do you think I have what it takes to be a leader?" She kisses me on the cheek. Sylene-"Pyron, I have faith in you. After all, the light needs you." Pyron-"you mean that crystal?" Sylene-"No. The true light." Pyron-"The true light? What do you mean?" Sylene-"I can't go into more details. (Flies) I'll see you soon brother. Buraki will still come after you. Be careful." Pyron-"You too. (She flies away and then Gana and I took off and flew in another direction. When we flew I notice Gana was rubbing her belly again.) Gana?" Gana-"Yeah?" Pyron-"Just know I'll always be here for you." Gana-"Thanks Pyron.I'm lucky your my dragon." Pyron-"No. I'm lucky your my dragoness." We continued on. Scientist-"Sir, tests show your current body won't last long. We're preparing your new body." Buraki-"Good. My new body will be more powerful than this one. Soon my master plan will be in full force." Alazar was somewhere close by. Alazar-(thinks) "Not if I have anything to say about it Buraki."

No comments:

Post a Comment