Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Old Foes Pt. 1

2 days after we left the Black Forest Gana and I continued on. We were flying. As of late she didn't have any stomach cramps. Gana-"I hope the others are okay." Pyron-"Me too. We'll find them." Suddenly we hear an explosion. In the distance we saw some flying snakes. Pyron-"Flying snakes?" Gana-"Wait. Those are dragons. Eastern Dragons...like Melos." We went towards the fight. We landed and seen dragons fighting tigers. We found Tigres village. Pyron-"Look at them. This is ridiculous. We got to stop them." Suddenly we were netted. Gana-"Hey, what's going on?" 2 tigers netted us. They dragged us to the leader.
We found ourselves in front of the tiger leader. Scar-"Humph. More overgrown salamanders. At least we got hostages. Now those dragons will have to give up." Pyron-"Hey! Let us go!. We came here on Sylene's request." Scar-"Sylene?" Guard-"Sir. The dragon leader is here." Scar-"Good. Bring the prisoners." They dragged us out. We were eventually taken to the battlefield. Scar-"Commander Claw. I have 2 of your bretheren captured. Surrender now or they'll die." Claw-"Humph. You caught 2 Western dragons. How silly of you Commander Scar. We won't stop and you know it. Attack!" I had enough. Gana and I ripped through the net. Scar-"Stop them!" Gana and I took out a couple of their guards. Claw-"Ah. We have allies." Gana-"Stop this. We were sent by Sylene to stop this fight." Claw-"Sylene?"
Pyron-"Why are you two fighting each other? You should help each other and band together to fight against Buraki.." Scar-"Buraki means nothing to me. My concern is to beat those serpants." Claw-"And for me it's those kittens." Gana-"If we don't stop Buraki, it'll be the end for us all." Scar and Claw-"As long as he's gone!!!" Pyron-"Listen to yourselves. This fight between you two must stop." Voices-"Listen to them, please." From the village was a young tigress and to the right was a Eastern dragon. Scar-"Rita, get back." Claw-"Go back Mathias." Mathias-"No father. This fight must stop." Rita-"Mathias is my friend daddy. Stop this awful fight." Gana-"See? Even your kids want this to stop." Pyron-"Do it for your children." They looked at each other. Scar-"I'm only doing this for my daughter." Claw-"And I'm doing it for my son." Gana-"Well, we stop them." Pyron-"Yeah. Wonder how long it'll last?" The fight was over...but I felt we were being watch. In the distance was Bulco and a few others. Bulco-"Too bad they didn't kill each other. But Gana and Pyron are there. Time for the Bulcori Guard to recruit back our member. Muhahahahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment