Saturday, August 1, 2009

A ghost of a chance

After the deaths of Jewel and Kaloth we buried their bodies in caskets. My heart was in so much pain. Is this the price of freedom? Why did it had to happen? Gana was with me. She lost her "sister" but hasn't felt as much pain as I do. We were suppose to head for Diamond Port 2 hours ago but I didn't want to go. I didn't know Jewel that well, and my heart was in great pain. Spirit came by. Spirit-"Jewel says not to worry Pyron." I didn't say anything. We lost one day because I wouldn't leave.
That night I couldn't sleep. What Alazar did was unforgiveable. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. Wish I could clear my heart of this unwavering pain. Was this what Kyle said about my heart? Voice-"Pyron!" I turned and saw Spirit. Pyron-"Spirit." Spirit-"Sorry, but you have to come with me." Pyron-"Why? What's up?" Spirit-"It's Jewel and Kaloth's spirits." Since Spirit can see the dead he can say what they say. I followed him and we came to the graves. Pyron-"Why are we here?" My heart was in pain again. Jewel-"Help!" Pyron-"Huh? That's Jewel's voice." I ran to the sound of her voice and couldn't see anything, but Spirit can. Spirit-"Up there. That ghost has them." Spirit saw a giant ghost had hold of Kaloth and Jewel. Ghost-"You'll come with me to the NetherRealm, where I'll torture you 2 for all eternity." I couldn't see it, but I heard the voice. Pyron-"Don't worry. We'll save you." Ghost-"Muhahahahaha! What can you do when you can't even see me?" Spirit-"I can see you, and I'm not afraid." Spirit flew up and so did I.
Pyron-"Take the lead Spirit." Spirit shot a blue fire ball and hit something. I lobbed my fireball in the same diration and hit the ghost too. Ghost-"You will pay!" Kaloth-"Let us go!" We kept attacking the ghost til he revealed himself. Ghost-"I'll take you into the afterlife too." Pyron-"Not today." I combined my fire attack and my shadow power to form the Shadow Blitz. I went through the ghost's torso. Ghost-"WHARRRRRRRRRRG!!!" Spirit unleashed his storm on the ghost. Jewel and Kaloth were free. The ghost begins to fade away. Ghost-"I'll make you dragons suffer one day...." Jewel-"Thank you Pyron." Kaloth-"We owe you much thanks." Pyron-"But now you guys have to go." There was a glow coming from my wing. It was that crystal that Heraldic gave me. It sucked in Jewel and Kaloth. Spirit-"What just happened?" Pyron-"Not sure. Let's go."
We made it back to camp and woke everyone up. We then went to the graves. The crystal levitated into the air and was above the graves. A beam of light shot out of it and into the graves. Lagon-"Oh, dig everyone!" As quickly as we can we dug Jewel's and Kaloth's caskets out and open them up. I went to them and my body began to glow. Seconds later they woke up. Spirit-"Their alive!" There was cause for celebrtion. Both Jewel and Kaloth were okay, and Jewel looked a little different. Nevertheless, my heart was no longer in pain. Gana gave me a hug. I was redder in the face now. Now my heart was pulsating at a rapid pace. Saturday was close by and leaves unseen. Saturday-"I thought that would help."
Alazar-"Blast that Pyron! He tore part of my wing!" Bulco-"No surprise there. He's growing stronger like his old man." Alazar-"It won't matter. I'll get my revenge on him." Bulco walks away. Alazar-"Then I'll set my sights on Buraki. Hehehehe...hahahahahahaaaaa!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment