Saturday, August 1, 2009

A dragon's lost soul

(Pyron-"Gana! Gana, where are you?" Voice-"Hehehe. She can't save you. No one can. Your soul will be mine. Hehehe.") We had arrive to Fairy Island. We anchored and went to shore. Griz, Saka, Silver, and the Vixers stayed on the ship. I was on Lagon's back as both Gana and Spirit watched me. Spirit-"His soul's in such agony. I...don't know if we'll make it in time." Gana-"We have to. Lagon, please hurry up." Lagon-"Your all on my back. I can't run will all of you on board." Nera-"We'll find this Ruby person. Just hang on." I couldn't say anything. (Voice-"They can save your body, but your spirit's mine Pyron." Pyron-"It's you. Your that ghost." Reaper-"Call me Reaper, and your coming with me. Hahahahaha!" Pyron-"Grrr.") My friends walked for hours. Gana-"Oh no. He's getting worse." Flame-"Everything will be okay Gana." Voices-"Halt!" My friends stopped and were surrounded by fairies. Lagon-"It's the fairies." Guard-"What brings you here trespassers?" Gana-"We're looking for a dragon named Ruby. We hope she can save our friend here." Guard-"Princess Ruby can't be bother by you. Go away." Elmo-"Please help. He's gonna die any minute." Guard-"Leave at once." Gana-"No! We came all this way. I'm not gonna lose Pyron. Please. We have to see Ruby. I beg of you." Guard-"...Fine. Follow us."
(Pyron-"I thought Spirit and I killed you." Reaper-"How can you kill when I'm already a spirit? Your coming with me to the afterlife dragon." Pyron-"Not a chance.") Guard-"This is Princess Ruby." My friends saw a pink and white dragon. She was beautiful. Ruby-"Please call me Ruby. What ails you my friends?" Lagon placed me on a stone table. Gana-"Our friend here is in dire need of help. Please save him." Ruby-"Okay, but you must all go." Flame-"All of us?" Lagon-"Why?" Nera-"Please explain." Ruby-"I'll tell you later. For now, I want this one and the brown dragon to stay. Guards, take our guests somewhere comfortable." So all but Gana and Spirit leave. Ruby-"The little mouse doesn't want to go, huh?" Elmo-"You know I was here?" Ruby-"Yes. You can stay." She begins to heal me.
(Pyron-"I won't let you take me." Reaper-"Who's gonna stop me? You?" Voice-"No, but I will." Someone blasted Reaper with a beam of light. Reaper-"Whaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrg!" Pyron-"He vanished. Who did that?" Sapphire-"Hi handsome." Pyron-"Sapphire?!") Gana-"Why did you want us to stay Ruby?" Ruby-"Tell me young one, is Pyron your mate?" Gana-"My mate? Well, I was hoping he would be. I do love him." Ruby-"You two will be. And you young Spirit, you look up to Pyron, right?" Spirit-"Yeah. He's been there for everyone." Ruby-"You two are the closest thing Pyron has to a family since Pyron can't be with his. Spirit, Pyron has become like a big brother to you, and Gana, Pyron loves you with all his heart and he wants to be with you." Gana-"I know. I can sense it in his heart." (Sapphire-"Pyron, you must kill Kyle." Pyron-"What?! I can't. We have to save him." Sapphire-"And you will by killing him. There's still goodness in him even though it's now a speck. By slaying him you'll save Kyle. If you do this, it'll tip the balance of power to your favor." Pyron-"How can you be sure?" Sapphire-"Because he saved you. By doing so Kyle showed his true power. You have to kill him in order to save him. You and Gana must work together to save Kyle." She fades away. Pyron-"Sapphire, Waaaaiiiiiiit...")
Ruby-"All done. You two did your purpose." Gana and Spirit-"Huh?" Elmo-"Look! Prince Pyron's waking up." Pyron-"W...where am I..?" Gana-"Pyron....your...(Gana hugs me and cries) I'm so happy your alive." Spirit cries too. Spirit-"Pyron. Thank the ancestors your alive." He hugs me too. Ruby-"Okay you two. He's been through a lot. Let him rest." Gana-"Please, I want to stay with Pyron." Ruby-"I can't say no to that. Okay. Guard, go inform Pyron's friends at their boat and room he's okay." Guard-"Yes princess." The guard leaves. Gana was happy I was alive. I was so tired that I fell asleep. (Pyron-"Spirit.. thanks a lot...little brother. And Gana...thank you...for being here with me...")

No comments:

Post a Comment