Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gana's Confession

Voice-"Pyron, wake up. Please wake up my..." My head hurts. I open my eyes and saw the most beautiful thing I ever seen in my life: Gana. Gana-"Oh, your okay. I was so worried." She hugs me. Pyron-"What happened? I got such a headache." Voice-"Then you should drink this." I looked over to the left and saw...Sylene?! Pyron-"Sylene?" She turned into Luna. Luna-"It's been a while brother." Gana-"Wow, you two do look alike. Guess your twins after all." Luna-"Yeah, but he's red, white, and black and I'm pink, white, and yellow. Pyron's more bulky and I'm more slender." Gana-"Funny, I don't notice any difference between you two except your scale colors." Pyron-"Blaaaag. Nasty stuff." Luna-"Well, it'll restore your energy. You been out like a light for two days." Pyron-"2 days? Oh, I remember. Gana and I escaped from Buraki's Research Facility. Where are we?" Gana-"Outside the Dead Zone. Problem is, I'm not sure where." Luna-"You been missing for 3 days, not counting the 2 you were out brother. We should go when your ready."
Pyron-"Wait. There's something I need to know. Buraki was eager for me to join his army. First he wants to kill me, now he wants me as an ally. I been having weird dreams of the future. Kyle seems to know Gana and I were meant to be together. And Ruby's keeping me in the dark about all this. I deserve an explanation for all this." Luna-"Pyron, it's best you-" Pyron-"I don't care Luna. I want to know why." Gana-"...Okay Pyron." Luna-"You sure Gana?" Gana-"Yeah. Pyron, I been getting visions of the future. You see, the two of us will become powerful leaders to a resistance group and lead our army to victory against Buraki and his machines for the first time. Pyron-"Machines? What machines?" Gana-"That's not important. What I'll tell you next may shock you Pyron, and I'm afraid how you'll react. Pyron, we spent so much time together and I know how much I mean to you. This is hard for me to tell you. Pyron...I'm..." Pyron-"Well, what is it?" Gana-"We're..." Luna-"Breathe in and out Gana." Gana-"Thanks. Pyron, we're gonna have a baby." Pyron-"A baby? That's something. Wait...did you just say we're gonna have a baby?!" Gana nods. Luna-"Who knew you had it in you bro. Gana's pregnant and it's all thanks to you." Pyron-"But, when did this happen?" Luna-"You two spent so much time together. And your in love. What did you think will happen?" Gana-"I thought it would overwhelm him." Pyron-"Yeah, it did. Gana, I'm proud to be a father to our baby. Really I am." Gana-"I can sense your heart. Your telling the truth." She hugs me. Luna-"Your baby girl will be beautiful." Pyron and Gana-"Baby girl?!" Pyron-"Our child's female?" Luna-"Yep. Oops, guess my ability to read the aura in lifeforms revealed the gender of your baby. I'm sorry." Pyron-"Hmm...doesn't matter. I'll protect them both with my life." Gana-"Pyron..." Gana hugs me even tighter. Pyron-"Any tighter and I won't breathe." I laughed.
Suddenly we were hit by some blast. It just missed us. Pyron-"Where that come from?" Gana-"Oh no, it's Buraki." Buraki-"Muhahaha! Found you." Pyron-"He found us so quick." Luna-"I'll handle him." She flies up. Pyron-"Luna, wait!" Buraki-"Ah Luna, I found you, or is Sylene better?" Luna-"Call me whichever, I'm taking you down." She hits him with a light beam but he blocks it. Luna-"What?!" Buraki-"Weak fool." He strikes Luna in her chest with his tail. Pyron-"Noooooooo!" Luna falls to the ground as I ran to her. Gana-"Luna...(Buraki grabs Gana) Aaa! Let me go you snake!" Buraki-"Hm? Your pregnant. So, your carrying Pyron's offspring. The more reason to kill you." Gana-"Aaaaa!!!" Pyron-"Burakiiiii! I'll kill you for this!" My body glew crimson and I fired my Crimson Beam at him, destroying him. Buraki-"Aaaaa!!" Gana fell. Pyron-"Gana, your okay? How's our baby?" Gana-"I'm okay. She's okay too. No damage to her." Pyron-"That's good. Oh no, Luna!" We ran to her. Luna-"Pyron...my time here has...ended..." Pyron-"Don't say that sister. I can heal you." Luna-"It's too..late. Pyron...protect the light..." Pyron-"I don't care about that stupid rock." Luna-"No, it's not the true light." Pyron-"Huh? The true light?" Luna-"Yes. The true light...is...your daughter..." Pyron-"My daughter?" Gana-"She's the light?" Luna-"Yes. Protect...her...with your lives..." Pyron-"Luna? (She didn't talk. Luna...was dead) Luna? No, not my baby twin sister....Lunaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"
Scientist-"Master, results show that body wouldn't have sustained you." Buraki-"Oh well. Prepare the next one. Pyron did me a favor by destroying it. Soon, he'll be mine, muhahahahahaaaa!"

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. it rlly surprised me: BURAKI IS BAD?!
    xD kidding Dx
    That's really awesome o.o little sad, poor Luna D°°x

    ReplyDelete