Monday, August 17, 2009

The Black Forest

Gana and I continue on our way to Tigres Town. I was happy Gana's pregnant. I want to do my best to help her raise our child together. For the last 2 days we walked and not been attacked by any hostile forces. Gana suggested we walk since she didn't want to risk flying. She could get another stomach cramp from our baby. Pyron-"My dad told me and Luna when we were in our mom's belly we kicked her so many times she didn't move for weeks. He said that shows we would be strong when we hatched." Gana-"Then ours will be strong too. Gaaa." Pyron-"You okay?" Gana-"Yeah. She's a tough one." We laughed. All of a sudden we heard singing. Pyron-"Is someone singing?" Gana-"Yeah. Why is it familiar?" Pyron-"Look. A light. Maybe whoever's singing is there and can help us find Tigres Town." We ran towards the light. We kept running but it seems we couldn't reach the light. Gana-"Hey. The singing stop." Gana was right. We stopped and we found ourselves in a dark forest.
Pyron-"What is this place?" Gana-"Oh no. We wondered into the Black Forest." Pyron-"The Black Forest?" We heard a sound. It wasn't normal. Gana-"Aaa! Pyron, look out!" Gana got me out of the way as we see a giant larva-like creature hit the ground. Pyron-"By the ancestors, what's that?" Gana-"Elmo told me about larva that attack from above in the Black Forest. They must be the Narov Mantine Larva. We got to get outta here." So we ran and more of the larvae dropped. We manage to get away fron a bunch of them. Then, we heard the singing again. Gana-"I know who that is. It's Arta Kahaja: the white lady." Pyron-"Who?" Gana-"Pyron, we got to...get..." Suddenly Gana and I fell sleepy. Pyron-" Wow...nap time...already..." We fell and went to sleep.
I woke up and found myself in the base of a giant tree stump. Pyron-"Gana? (She wasn't here) Gana, where are you? (I look up and saw the larvae. I ran for it) Gana! Where are you?" A couple of hours passed and I haven't seen Gana yet. Pyron-"Gana!" I heard singing and ran. I didn't know what direction the singing was coming from. Minutes later I stop to catch my breath. Voice-"Lost aren't we?" Pyron-"Huh?" I looked up and saw an owl. Owl-"Lost aren't we? Stay on the path you will soon see. Travel down to find your mate. You must hurry and make haste." Not sure if he was telling the truth but I did sense Gana was that way, so I ran, and ran, and ran.
Voice-"Pyron!" It's Gana. Pyron-"Gana!" Gana-"Pyron!" I ran and found her. Gana-"Pyron!" Pyron-"Gana!" We hugged each other. Pyron-"Your not hurt are you?" Gana-"I'm okay. You?" Pyron-"I'm good." Arta-"Well, seems you two are closer than I thought." We looked and saw the white lady. Gana-"You!" Arta-"I should have expected this. Oh well, can't be helped. Your love holds no bounds for you two," Pyron-"You must be with Buraki aren't you?" Arta-"I'm not with him. Nor am I with you. I'll se you both again soon." She disappears. Pyron-"She's gone." We decide to hurry on out.
We manage to get out of the forest finally. Pyron-"It's good to feel the sun on our scales again." Gana-"Yeah. It's great. Pyron, I was so worried about you. I'm glad your okay." Pyron-"I felt the same way Gana." Gana-"Come on, lets go." So we walked, unaware we were being watched. Cassandra-"Hmm...Arta Kahaja was toying with them. Now it's my turn. This witch will have fun with that fire dragon."

No comments:

Post a Comment