Sunday, August 2, 2009

Draco Island Pt. 1-Kyle's Last Stand

It's been a few hours since Gana and I left the others and headed for Draco Island. I still wanted to know why Gana and I are so important. I was confused. Ruby knows something but won't tell me what. And these dreams I had as of late. Are they glimpes of the future? Pyron-"Gana, how are you?" Gana-"Okay so far. We should see Draco Island any minute now." Pyron-"Do you know why Ruby considers us important? (She doesn't answer) Gana?" Gana-"...No. I don't. We should keep going Pyron." Pyron-"Okay Gana." We continued on. Something in Gana's voice made me suspicious she knows something. She seems...afraid.
We soon saw an island with a tall mountain. We found it: Draco Island. Pyron-"There's Draco Island. Let's head for Draco Peak." Voice-"Not so fast." Gana-"What? That voice...it's..." Kyle appears. Pyron-"Kyle!!" Gana-"Kyle..." Kyle-"Found you at last Pyron. My good half kept me from killing you, but now I'm in total control of this body." Gana"No..." Pyron-"We'll beat you and save the goodness in Kyle." Kyle-"What goodness? Pyron, you stole Gana from me, and when your dead, I'll kill her too for her betrayal." Pyron-"I won't let you harm a scale on her." Kyle-"How can you stop me Pyron? Last time we met I almost killed you. Only my good side prevented me from delivering the finishing blow. Now that it's gone, nothing will stop me from killing you." Pyron-"Grrr."
Back on the boat Ruby was looking at the sea. Ruby-"Hopefully those two will be okay. The future depends on it." Spirit-"The future? What do you mean?" Ruby-"Huh? Oh, it's you young one." Spirit-" Ruby, what do you mean the future depends on it?" Ruby-"I can't tell you." Lagon-"Tell us what?" Ruby-"Lagon, Flame, Nikki, Nera." Flame-"Well, tell us Ruby." Ruby-"I...can't..." Spirit-"We must know now Ruby." Nera-"Stop it guys. Ruby you don't have to say anything." Ruby-"Nera, you can predict the future so you know why I can't tell them, but...I'll tell them. Just don't tell Pyron. Gana will tell him when she's ready." Spirit-"Gana knows?" Ruby-"Yes. A few years from now, Gana and Pyron will become the leaders of a resistance group to fight Buraki. And...their daughter will be the one to ultimately kill Buraki." Spirit-"Their...daughter?" Ruby-"Yes." Nikki-"Whoa." Lagon-"No wonder you didn't want to tell Pyron. He'll be shocked." Ruby-"That's all I'll say for now. We have to get to Draco Island fast."
Kyle-"Die Pyron!" I was hit with a Sonic Blast. Pyron-"Aaaaa!" Gana-"Pyron!" I crashed into the ground. Pyron-"I don't like that." Gana-"Are you okay?" Kyle-"Time to kill you Pyron." Gana-"Stay back." Gana fires her Heating power but Kyle dodges it. Kyle-"Can't bring yourself to harm me, can you Gana?" Gana-"Grrr." Kyle-"This'll be too easy. Time to show you my TRUE POWER!!! WHAAAARRRG!" Kyle grew large. Gana and Pyron-"Not good." Kyle-"HAHAHA! I'LL DESTROY YOU TWO NOW!!! YOU MADE MY JOB TOO EASY. BURAKI WANTS YOU CAPTURED, BUT I'LL KILL YOU BOTH INSTEAD!!" Captured? But I thought he wants us dead. Pyron-"Gana, we have to defeat Kyle." Gana-"But Pyron, I can't kill him." Pyron-"We won't. All we have to do is weaken him." Gana-"Okay. I'm with you Pyron." Kyle-"TASTE MY FURY BLAST!" Gana and Pyron-"Taste our power too!" Gana and I shot our fire attack at Kyle's Fury Blast. Our strength was over taking his. Kyle-"HOW CAN THIS BE?! YOUR POWER'S GREATER THAN MINE! NOOOO!!!" Our fire attacks took Kyle down. Gana-"Now what?" Pyron-"This. I'll use this blue crystal. Take this Kyle!" I jabbed it into his chest. Kyle-"ARRRRRRRGGGGH!" He grew smaller and gain his normal color back. The blue crystal turned black. Kyle-"Huh? What happened?" Gana-"Kyle...your back to your old self." Gana hugs him. Kyle-"Gana..." I picked up the crystal. Voice-"No! This...can't...beeeeee...!" The crystal was blue again. Pyron-"The darkness in Kyle's gone." Suddenly we heard a roar from a distance. Kyle-"No...it's Tyfus." Pyron-"Come on Gana. We got to get to the peak." Gana-"Okay. We'll come back for you Kyle." Kyle-"Wait. I'll come too. I may be weak but I can still help." Pyron-"Okay. Let's gp." So the three of us headed for Draco Peak. We got to reach the peak before Tyfus gets here, or else Spyro and Cynder are doomed. To be continued...

1 comment: