Monday, October 12, 2009

Betrayal

Pyron-"Gah...my head...it hurts..." Jane-"Well Pyron, your finally awoke." Pyron-"Huh? Jane?" Bulco-"Jane has done well." Pyron-"Bulco! I should have known you be behind....whatever it is that happened." Bulco-"Well, you and your comrades were going to Diamond Port and head for the Frostlands. Jane told me everything." Pyron-"You witch! I knew you couldn't be trusted. Let me out of this cage and I'll finish you off." Jane-"And harm Gana? You really want to do that?" Pyron-"Grrr..." Jane-"You need not worry Red. She and I are now separated. I'm my own dragon now." Pyron-"What? How?" Bulco-"One of Buraki's experiments. Gana's being taken to Buraki even as we speak. He has big plans for her...and you." Pyron-"When I get out of this cage, I'll kill you both." Jane-"Relax Red. All will go according to plan in due time." They leave.
How was I gonna get out of this cage and get to Gana. What does Buraki have in store for us? I thought he wanted us both dead. I then noticed the key to the cage. Why is it on the ground, and for me to reach? Did Jane drop it by accident, and was she telling the truth that she and Gana are separated? I didn't have time to waste and got the key and unlocked the cage and made my escape.
I ran to where Gana was. We were still connected. It was weird though. When I saw Jane, I didn't sense Gana. Usually when Jane takes over, I always felt Gana. Maybe she was telling the truth. I stopped when I saw a few guards. I used my Shadow power and went pass them unseen. Suddenly I hear the sound of glass breaking. The guards then ran towards a room. I follow them. When they went in the door closes shut before I could have gotten in. Then the door opens and I saw Buraki. Buraki-"They'll pay for this. Jane and Bulco will die for treason." What?! Jane and Bulco betrayed Buraki? I couldn't believe what I heard. I did sense Gana moving farther and farther away. I reappeared and went into the room. I saw a hole in the wall and went through it.
For an hour I flew at a frantic pace. Then, I saw them. Gana, Jane, and Bulco. I landed. Pyron-"kay, what are you two planning on doing?" Jane-"Seems Red manage to escapee on his own. I thought I dropped that key somewhere." Pyron-"Is it true? Did you two betrayed Buraki?" Bulco-"Yes. And like I said, we separated Jane from Gana." Jane-"Now I don't have to drag her around anymore. Hehehe." Gana-"Very funny." Jane-"Oh relax." Pyron-"So why did you decide to turn your back on Buraki Bulco?" Bulco-"I wanted world domination like any other bad guy, but then..." Pyron-"But then what?" Bulco-"I discovered Buraki was planning to use something call a nanovirus. Apparently he plans on creating a bio weapon and infect unsuspected creatures and make them into cybernetic monsters. (What?! That's what Angel told me when she took me to the future.) He even tested it on a few that don't even know it." Pyron-"And who are these few?" Bulco-"I know of only two. Star and Magmis...your parents I believe." Pyron-"No! Not my mom and dad! How long will-" Bulco-"3 months at best...if their lucky. At which time Gana will lay her egg 2 months prior to that." It's coming true...Judgement Day.
Gana-"Wait, how do you know when I'll-" Bulco-"You forget. I was a young dragon myself. But serious, we get to the Frostlands and meet up with your friends at Diamond Port. But first, we got to go to Dragonopolis." Pyron-"Why there?" Bulco-"Warn Kaiser of the danger. He'll be able to rally a fighting force to take out Buraki's army. And be on the lookout for the Shapeshifters. They were the guinea pigs for the nanovirus." Pyron-"Crap, and they were tough enough as it is." Gana-"Come on Pyron, we got to get to Dragonopolis fast." Pyron-"Okay." So we flew to Dragonopolis, unaware someone was following us. Assassin-"Now there are 4? Not a problem. Buraki wants Gana alive, and I'm sure he'll want Pyron too. As for Jane and Bulco....muhahahahaha!"

1 comment: