Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hallow's Eve

Reaper-"The day has finally come. Now...I can get my revenge. Muhahahahaha!" We arrive in Dragonopolis where Kaiser was getting some druids were chanting magic enchantments. Kaiser-"Ah, Pyron and Gana. And you must be Jane, Gana's bad side." Jane-"What of it old man?" Gana-"Be nice." Kaiser-"It's alright. With age comes experience. And Bulco...so the rumors were true. You defected." Bulco-"Yes. We came to tell you you must get your armies ready for the coming battle against Buraki." Kaiser-"Already on it. Some of our eastern neighbors love to go after Buraki. But first, our druids and spellcasters are protecting the city." Pyron-"From Buraki?" Kaiser-"No. Hallow's Eve is tonight."Jane-"Hallow's Eve?" Kaiser-"Yes. You know the story of the Night of Eternal Darkness?" Pyron-"My dad told me that was the night the celestial moons make a lunar eclipse. That was the night Malefor escaped from his prison." Kaiser-"Yes. Hallow's Eve has that unfortunate same effect...except it doesn't happen at a mountain. At this time of the year a portal opens from the Necrorealm, where ghosts, goblins, and other monsters are released. This happens once every 7 years and lasts for one night in the Eastern Territories. All towns and villages use magic to protect themselves." Gana-"Hang on. Diamond Port doesn't have any druids or spellcasters there." Pyron-"And our friends are there even as we speak." Kaiser-"Here, take this bottle." Pyron-"What is it?" Kaiser-"A powerful spell that'll protect the port. But...only someone strong with magic can use it." Pyron-"Okay." I take the bottle and we fly to Diamond Port. Kaiser-"Good luck."
We made it to the port...but not after it got dark. We saw smoke coming from the town as we finally made it. Gana-"Wow. Look at this place. It's a mess." Jane-"Quick Red, use that spell." Pyron-"Okay. (I tried to open the bottle but couldn't) It won't open." Jane-"I'll try it. (She tries) Gah. Stupid lid won't budge." Bulco-"Come on. We got to find your comrades." So we ran. Many citizens were in a panic as some ghouls with swords chase them, freakish yaks bash through homes, even skeletal-like apes terrorize people. We manage to find Lagon, Nera, Spirit, Nikki, and Griz fighting. Spirit-"Look. It's the others." Nera-"You came just in time." Pyron-"Kaiser gave us a spell to save the city." Jane-:Only Red's too weak to open it." Gana-"Hey, you couldn't get it open either." Nera-"Jane and Gana...apart?!" Bulco-"Thank Buraki's experimental experiment to separate those 2." Lagon-"Bulco, why are you here?" Bulco-"Like you, I'm a traitor."
Voice-"Muhahahaha. So, the fire dragon is here at last, and no priestess to save you." Pyron-"Huh? Who's there?" Reaper appears. Reaper-"So good to see you again Pyron." Pyron-"It's you! Um...er...what was your name again?" Reaper-"Grrr! How can you forget my name?!" Pyron-"It doesn't ring a bell to me." Reaper-"Grrr! It's Reaper! Now that I'm free I come for my revenge on you." Pyron-"Isn't your issue with Sapphire?" Reaper-"No. You and that brown dragon prevented me from taking those other 2 dragons to the other side. Now, I'll kill you and bring you back with me. I'll savior emery minute of your eternal torture." Pyron-"That's not gonna happen." Reaper-"How so?" Pyron-"Because we got a spell to save this town and knock you out." Reaper-"A magic spell huh? And I can tell you can't get it open since us ghouls are still here." Pyron-"Bu how did you-" Reaper-"That's the same magic bottle that fool Kaiser had when I came to Dragonopolis many many years ago. Kaiser had fire magic in him but only train to fight in hand-to-hand combat. He perfers it. When I came he aquire that little bottle you have there and couldn't get it open. We ripped that little city apart, but it was only for one night so we couldn't finish it off. Ever since then we looked for other cities without magic, spellcasters, magicians, or druids, and we found Diamond Port. Well, now that you brought your reptilian hide here, I can kill you." Gana-"Pyron, give me the bottle." Pyron-"Huh?" Gana-"Trust me." So I gave her the bottle. Gana-"You hold it too." I looked at her and smiled. Reaper-"What are you doing?" Gana-"This!" She opens the bottle and magic shoots up into the sky. Reaper-"Nooooooooo!" A barrier was created, knocking out all the ghosts, goblins, and monsters in Diamond Port. Reaper-"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! Pyron! I'll make you and your girlfriend pay for this!" He disappears. Griz-"Wow. That was some magic. Our town is saved." The townspeople cheered Pyron-"How did it work?" Gana-"Since only one who's magic is strong to open it, I thought that maybe since you and I are one, we could open it together. And...maybe with our little girl's help too." I smiled.
The next morning we were down at the pier. Griz had to gather a navy group to prepare, but he arranged for a friend from the Frostlands to pick us up. We saw a large boat and a polar bear. Polaris-"Ahoooooooooooy!" Nikki-"That must be Griz's friend." We soon boarded his boat and made our way north towards the Frostlands. What awaits us there? We'll soon find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment