Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mind Swap Pt. 2

Curse that Buraki. I knew he had something to do with Gana and Anakin. Now he's done the same to me and that griffin. ???-"If you got a plan I love to hear it." Pyron-"Gah. For some reason I can't use my Shadow Power to disappear." ???-"And I can't use my Feather Barrage." We tried to break loose as the hydra got closer and closer. I spred my wings out. Pyron-"We got to get free." Next think I knew I shot feathers out towards the hydra, injuring it. ???-"That's my Feather Barrage." I head bashed the pole, breaking it. Then I went to the other pole, broke it, and got the griffin, who was in my body, free. We flew out of the arena before the hydra recovered. We manage to find the exit and fled from the Dead Zone and flew far.
We manage to land where Mist Falls Village once stood. Pyron-"Nothing but a memory now. Um, who are you anyway?" Rica-"My name's Rica. And your Pyron. Word about you and your friends have spread through the land." Pyron-"Um...thanks." Rica-"What am I gonna do now. I'm all alone." She starts to cry. Pyron-"Huh? What do you mean?" Rica-"After word of Dragonopolis's destruction panic had spread to other cities and villages, and my village was next. My mate and I are...were, the last of our village." Pyron-"What happen to him?" Rica-"Buraki...he swapped his mind with one of my good friends. When my mate convince me it was really him, Buraki killed him...and my friend too." Pyron-"That monster....how?" Rica-"He told me he heard Buraki's voice and said that if he told his real identity, Buraki will..." She cries. Pyron-"Please stop crying. I'll help you out anyway I can. Something tells me he did the same to my girlfriend and a fox too. Maybe that's why Gana couldn't tell me. But, didn't he do the same to us?" Rica-"No. I went up against Buraki myself after he killed my father a few months back. He wants me to suffer...as much as you. And it may happen...a month from now." Pyron-"Why a month from now?" Rica-"Um...it's nothing. Maybe we should rest here for the night." So we do. This would be the last place Buraki would search. But I have this feeling Rica knows something.
It was still night out as dawn was but an hour away. I woke up to find Rica with my claw on her body's belly. Pyron-"What are you doing?" Rica-"Huh? What? Um, nothing." Pyron-"Let me guess, in a month your expecting a baby...aren't you? (She didn't say anything) That explains why I felt a bit nausaus." Rica-"Please, I don't want nothing to happen to my baby." Pyron-"Don't worry. I have a daughter myself, and I won't let Buraki or his goon machines harm it. After all, your a soon to be parent." I smiled. Rica-"Thank you Pyron." Pyron-"The best thing to do now is to rest now. We can learn to teach each other about our powers, and then find a way to swap bodies again." Rica-"Right." Pyron-"We can learn on our way to Ember. Lets go." And we left for Ember. I hope we can find a way to reverse Buraki's little mind swap thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment