Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend or foe?

A week had passed since my little time travel trip. Everyone was hard at work training in preparation for an encounter with Buraki and his forces. I watch as everyone got to work. Gana-"Pyron, you been quiet for most of the week. What's up?" Pyron-"Oh, nothing. Just got a lot on my mind." Gana-"Well...okay." Looking at my friends we been through so much. Lagon lost his wife, Spirit lost Danny, though he sees his soul from time to time, and misses his family, Nera, Kyle, and Gana had to leave their old village for Mist Falls, where sometime Kyle got corrupted. He was saved, Nera lost Robby when he was killed, but resurrected and serves Buraki. I was the lucky one. My sister and parents are safe...and I have Gana with me. But, what if what Angel showed me happens? Will I be able to slay my own family?
A few hours later I went outside of Warfang down to a river. I sighed heavily. Voice-"Well well, look what we have here?" I looked up and saw a yellow dragon. Quazar-"Long time no see, eh Pyron old buddy?" Pyron-"Quazar. Didn't think I see you this soon." Quazar-"Well my old friend. How a few years pass and still, here we are. How is Luna?" Pyron-"She's okay." Quazar-"Well, that's good to know...seeing how you keep protecting your twin sister." Pyron-"Well, you did put us all in danger when you went into the Dreadwing cave." Quazar-"Yes. Those blasted overgrown bats sliced my wing up. And I blame you." Pyron-"You always never take the responsibilities unless their positive and work in your favor." Quazar-"Well, leave it to you to tell me such kind words."
The others came out. Gana-"Hey, what's going on here?" Quazar-"Ah, you must be Gana, Pyron's dragoness. And your Nera, Spirit, and the traitor Lagon. Oh, and Flame as well." Gana-"How you know us." Kyle-"Because I did." Kyle appears. Gana-"Kyle? You did?" Kyle-"Rather...my dark half did." Pyron-"Why are you here Quazar? I doubt it's about revenge." Quazar-"With you Pyron, it's all about revenge." Voice-"That's enough." Lagon-"That voice?!" We looked up and saw Buraki. Spirit-"B-B-Buraki!?" Buraki-"So good to see you all." Pyron-"Why are you here?" Gana-"If you came to fight, we'll take you down." We went after him but Buraki stops us with his Dark Lightning. Lagon-"Gah! Can't move." I saw Flame didn't get caught. Pyron-"Flame, help us. (He stood there) Flame. (He then walks over towards Buraki) Flame, what are you doing?" Flame-"Sorry. but I'm joining Buraki." We were all stunned. Buraki-"Good Flame. Let us be off." Buraki grabs Flame and flew away. Quazar-"Consider yourself lucky Pyron." He flies and we were released fron the lighning. We were still in shock.
We go back to Warfang to inform Ruby of what Flame did. But, she seems so calm. Ruby-"Don't worry about Flame. I need for you all to head to the Frostlands. I need for you to find a ice dragon named Blizzard. He can help you." Nikki-"I guess at this point we're gonna need all the help we can get." Ruby-"The Frostlands are far north. Be careful when you get there." So we begin to leave. Ruby-"Kyle, stay here." Kyle-"Huh? Why?" Ruby-"You haven't fully regain your powers yet. Let Lagon and the others go." Kyle-"Okay Ruby." And so we flew towards Diamond Port to meet up with Griz. Hopefully he can help get us to the Frostlands and locate Blizzard. But...none of us will wonder why Flame betrayed us...Quazar-"Well sir, Flame's on our side." Buraki-"Yes. He needed...a little persuasion, right Luce? Muhahahahaha."

No comments:

Post a Comment