Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Storm

12:38 pm At the Celestial Caves on the White Isle Ignitus was looking at both Gana and Pyron's books. He looks inside Pyron's...then drops it. Ignitus-"It has...begun."
1:53 pm It's been a month since Buraki's defeat and all is well. Kaiser was in the mitz of putting the Shape Shifters on trial. I was busy training with Lagon and Spirit. Both were pretty tough. I worked myself to exhaustion as I decided to go to the Great Hall. There I fell asleep, without even realizing the others have come too. Though thing have been quiet Burakiwise, we have encounter the Reapers too often for a week. Seems Reaper still is bent on his revenge.
4:20 pm I woke up to a scream. It was Jane. Pyron-"Gana? Jane? What happened?" Jane-"It's Jane. I......don't know Ah!" Her yelling stops. I remember she and Gana are still connected telepathically. She slowly opens her eyes. They were glowing as we all stood shocked. Pyron-"Jane?" Jane-"She...she is so beautiful. I can see her....she..." Jane suddenly passes out. Pyron-"Jane? Jane! Take care of her. I got to find Gana!" Jane wakes up a bit. Jane-"She...is in the Garden of Hope. You can't find her." Pyron-"What? Where is that?" Jane-"It is like heaven, but the thing is, that world doesn't exist. It only exists to the dragons that truly need that place. And Gana really needed it. Im just surprised that place didn't open sooner." Lagon-"What is that place?" Jane-"Its a place where dragons go to get help. But the thing is, time flies by there in a blink of an eye. Who knows Pyron, maybe Gana gets back with your daughter already hatched." I was in total shock. I had to sit down. I was so scared that I was breathing fast and shaking. Jane-"Don't worry Pyron...I mean Red...its gonna be ok." Jane smiled...and so did I.
4:50 pm After going out a bit to get some air I came back. Everyone got up on their feet as soon as I entered the Great Hall. I saw Gana. Pyron-(gulp)"G..Gana? Where.." Before I finished my question I saw her carrying a little whelpling. I couldn't believe it. Little tears came out of my eyes. I couldn't say anything. Gana-"Meet Angel. (Gana snuggles me) Angel this is you father Pyron." Instead of saying hi Angel sneezed. We all laughed. Nera-"Aaaawww. She is sooooo adorable!" Lagon-"So cute!" Gana-"What are you waiting for daddy? Pick your little girl up." She smiles. I was still in shock. I picked up Angel and snuggled her. She then kisses me on my nose. I was happy. Jane-"You gave me a stomach ache and an extra large migrane. Thank you very much..." Gana-"Haha...I'm sorry. The time flies by so that happens." Pyron-"How did she...?"Gana-"In the Garden of Hope I fast forward the time." We smiled.
6:16 pm The sun began to set. Everyone were cheerful and happy. I was on my belly and Angel tried to get my tail. Then, at 6:18 pm...I thought I felt the earth moved a bit. Gana-"Pyron!! Its them. Get..aaaah!" A giant pile of dirt and stone fell on Jane and Gana. I heard Gana screamed. Pyron-"Gana! Noo!" I ran towards them and with Lagon, Nera, Spirit, and Nikki's help start digging and moving the big stones. Pyron-"Gana, Jane, please be alive you two." The building was collapsing. I didn't care if I got buried alive. I wasn't leaving Gana. Gana-"Pyron, get Angel out of here and run!!!" Pyron-"No! I will not leave you Gana!" Gana-"Go or our child will die, and we will loose the war...(We looked at each other) I will be fine. I promise..." I couldn't hold back the tears. I didn't want to leave her, but for the good of all of us I had to take Angel and run away. I had hope this wouldn't happen. Gana told me one time and I had dreams about it. Was what Buraki said true???
Angel-"Mooom! No!! Mom! Mommy, come baaack!!" I ran as fast as I could. Gana's voice-"I love you Pyron. Take care of Angel. We have been loosing a lot of battles...and now its our turn to win the war!" The building collapses. I flew out of the building with Angel and we fell into a small river. We were shaking. Pyron-"Its okay we are safe..." I hugged Angel. Angel-"Whe...where's my mommy?" I saw she was very scared. I got us out the river and looked up and saw the building. It was completly destroyed. What was left of it were nothing but ruins and Buraki's machines, Dragon Killers and Aerostats continued attacking the city. Pyron-"No..no..no..no..Noo!" I screamed. Angel-"Daddy!" Angel runs towards me and hugs me. Pyron-"She promised...she...she promised! YOU PROMISED!" I screamed again. Angel looks at me, then at what's left of the Great Hall, then she looks at me again. Angel-"She's not coming back...is she?" Suddenly 2 Aerostats and 3 Dragon Killers start shooting! I took Angel and start to fly. I flew as fast as possible. With Angel on my back, I turned around and tried to shoot those things down. I took down the 2 Aerostats and a Dragon Killer. Unfortunately, the other 2 were strong enough to hold of my fire powers, so I fled, but they didn't pursued me, so I stopped shooting and flew away.
6:32 pm At the White Isle, Ignitus looked at my book and Gana's. Ignitus-"Judgement day has begun. Pyron, your sad now, but you and Gana will be reunited. When and where, your books don't say." With Dragonopolis the first victim of Judgement Day and all my friends either fled, captured, or killed, I was all alone, this time with Angel. I didn't know where to go. I didn't know who to turn to. But one thing I do know for sure...our battle with Buraki...is far from over. But where will I go to seek refuge? That, even I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment