Saturday, October 24, 2009

Haunted visions

Blizzard took us to his home...an ice cave. Though a bit chilly, it was quite comfortable. Blizzard-"Drink this. It'll warm your bodies up." So we drank the tea...and we gradually got warmed. Spirit-"Wow. Thanks Mr. Blizzard sir." Blizzard-"Please, call me Blizzard." Jane-"Okay old timer, we need answers." Gana-"Jane! Please forgive her Blizzard. She doesn't know your in your ancient years." Blizzard laughs. Blizzard-"It's ok. Tell me young one, your having a child soon?" Gana-"Huh? You can tell I'm-" Blizzard-"Yes. And you, the red dragon, your the father, am I right?" Pyron-"Well, um,..." Blizzard smiles. Blizzard-"You shouldn't feel embarrassed. I too was your age when I had my first child. Anyway, I can tell something troubles you." Pyron-"Huh?" Blizzard-"I can tell. I'm not a psychic, but I can tell yor pretty worried." I didn't say anything. Jane-"Wow. Red has problems. That's no surprised." Gana-"Jane!" Pyron-"Well...your right Blizzard. There is something I have to say. It may...doom us all." All-"Doom us all?"
Pyron-"Gana, remember that night I asked if Angel would be a good name for our daughter?" Gana-"Yes?" Pyron-"That night, I went out to get some air and I saw this orange and blue dragon, and she takes me to the future. It wasn't ver good as I saw death and destruction." All-"What?!" Pyron-"The dragon...was our daughter, Angel." Gana-"Angel?!" Gana-"Yes. 15 years from now. She took me to a graveyard where...where..." Gana-"Well?" Pyron-"Where we all were dead. (They all gasp.) She tells me what Bulco said. My parents have those nanovirus things in them. If we are to kill Buraki...I must kill Luna." They all gasp again. Gana-"Kill...your sister?" Pyron-"That's something I can't do. She said by killing Luna her power will serge through our daughter and she'll destroy Buraki." Gana-"Pyron..." Pyron-"I don't know what to do."
Gana-"Pyron. Hopefully it won't come to that." I didn't say anything. Blizzard-"The future is a fickle thing. You may have seen, well visited, one possible future." Pyron-"It was real enough for me." Nera-"Easy there Pyron. Remember, Gana and I had visions of the future remember?" I nodded. Blizzard-"Again...a possible future." Jane-"Not helping old man." Pyron-"It's ok." Lagon-"Come on guys. We should get back to the Eastern Territories and message all our comrades to prepare for the upcoming battle." So we leave. Blizzard-"Good luck. Oh Pyron. Can I have a word with you?" Pyron-"Sure." Blizzard-"Take this crystal shard. It'll help you greatly." Pyron-"Help me how?" Blizzard-"You'll know when the time is right." I took the shard and leave. I caught up with the others and we made our way back to Fridget City. We boarded Polaris's ship and headed back to the Eastern Territories. Blizzard-"Well, guess I better get ready too."

No comments:

Post a Comment