Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kyle

After leaving the experimental facility I flew to where Gana was as fast as I could. Maybe she's still on that hill outside of the vllage. My heart...it's aching. Gana's in trouble. Somehow, I can sense it. I kept flying when...what the?! A big griffin is chasing me, and he's not one of ours. He looks...different. Griffin-"You must be Pyron. I will destroy you." Pyron-"Stay back. I have no time for you." Griffin-"What a shame. Die dragon!!!" He came at me but I was able to dodge him. He came to me again and I blasted him with a fireball. I knocked him down to the forest and continued on. What?! Here he comes again. This time I blinded him with my Shadow Smoke and got away. What?! Again?! This time I combined my Fire Dash with my Shadow Fire and created a new attack: the Shadow Blitz. I struck the griffin, killing him. I didn't want to do that, but I had no choice. I continued on.
As I got closer and closer to my destination, my heart ached more and more. Why is my heart in pain? Half an hour later I found the hill and I saw both Gana and Spirit on the ground. There were 2 dragons with then. I lobbed a Fireball to keep them separated and I landed. Gana-"Pyron, your here...at last." I saw that Gana had bite wounds on her. I walked up to her and my body glew. Her wounds healed. I saw Spirit on the ground. Pyron-"Spirit!!! (I went to him. My body glewed again and the small bruises he had healed up) Spirit...he's okay." Bulco-"Interesting ability young one." Pyron-"Who are you?" Gana-"That's Bulco. He's one of Buraki's men." Bulco-"My job is done for now." Pyron-"Huh?" Kyle-"His work is done Pyron." Pyron-"Kyle?! What are you...are you with this low-life?" Kyle didn't answer. Pyron-"Answer me!" Kyle-"Yes. I'm with Buraki." Pyron-"No way! You can't be. Say it isn't so?" Kyle-"It is. You see, Gana is now close to you. You now have a psychic connection to her. Her love for you holds no bounds." Pyron-"Kyle, I'm sorry if I did anything to-" Kyle-"It's a little late for that. The love Gana and I had...is no more. She has you now, and when she dies, you'll die too." Pyron-"What?!" Kyle-"You want to protect her, and you saved her life when your healing ability purged the drug from her body. The poison still circles her veins, but as long as you two stay close to each other, the poison will dwindle. Once that happens, you'll bring Gana to her death." Pyron-"What do you mean?" Kyle-"You'll save her, but you'll only bring her to her destruction. The poison gives Gana her power, and when that's gone, she won't be all powerful anymore." Gana-"I don't care about that. I care about my friends." Kyle-"And what about me?" Gana-"You said you didn't love me." Kyle-"Hmph.Well, it won't matter. Soon Mist Falls Village will be destroyed. Then, Buraki will set his sights on the Sun Temple." Pyron-"The Sun Temple? What's that?" Bulco-"You'll find out soon enough. Let's go Kyle." They flew away just as Lagon and the others came to the hill. Kyle...why did you join up with Buraki?
A few hours passed. Gana was resting in my hut. She'll be okay the nurse told me earlier. I saw Nera was with Spirit. The little guy was so brave today. I can see why he wants to get stronger. He doesn't want to be useless anymore, and that ability of his...he was as special as me. Spirit was now close to my heart too. Am I to his? I walked to the forest I saw Lagon speaking to a dark griffin. I crept in closer. Griffin-"You know Buraki will kill you." She flew away. Lagon-"Buraki!!" Pyron-"Lagon?" Lagon-"Pyron, how long have you been there?" Pyron-"Not long. Were you talking with the enemy?" Lagon-"Yeah. Pyron...can you keep a secret? (I nodded) You see, I'm a part of Buraki's army." Pyron-"What?!" Lagon-"No one else knows. I defected and now he wants me dead. Don't tell anyone, especially Nera." Pyron-"Okay, I won't say anything." Lagon-"Thank you." We headed back for the village, all the time wondering why Kyle joined Buraki, Lagon a defector of the dark army, my family's alive and fighting, and most importantly: when will Buraki attack Mist Falls, and what is the Sun Temple and why is it so important to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment