Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why I did this

Hello. A friend of mine on Youtube name LinaFann093 started to make a fan made story that's pretty cool. So far she has made a couple of videos but has yet to make a fan made trailer of it. It's in the works, it's just needs a title. Anyway, she and her friend DarchiLive093 convinced me to join in and now here I am a part of it. I'll be posting my character's story here from here on out starting with the first one so I hope who reads it enjoys. Here's my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/PeregrinRaptor

Now for my character:
Name: Pyron
Species: Fire Dragon
Abilities: Healing, Power Swap (can lend his strength to his friends but only in dire situations)
Elements:
-Fire
Like all fire dragons I can breath fire. However, I can also use my fire to perform my Fire Tackle.
-Shadow
I can use the power of shadow to make myself disappear, perform deadly attacks, and create a smokescreen.
Combo attack: Shadow Blitz
By combining my Fire Tackle and Shadow Fire I can create one deadly combo attack to take out my foes.
My Family:
Dad-Magmis
Mom-Star
Sister-Luna (little sister)
Girlfriend (in story)-Gana

1 comment:

  1. hey! Follow me here! I am following u! tnx for signing up,ill make a new pic of pyron being captured tomorrow;)
    p.s.-im back xD

    ReplyDelete