Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pyron and Gana...in love?

A few days passed. I got my bandages removed. My red scales shined brighter than ever. I thanked the nurse and stepped out. Nera and I were speaking a while later. When I asked her about Gana, she told me Gana was dying. I felt horrible about that. She was experimented on around the same time I was. However, Gana was stronger. Nera didn't know which was which, neither did Gana. I was uneasy. Minutes later I saw Gana and Lagon speaking to Spirit. He's a young dragon they found not that long ago. We learned a dragon named Danny rescued him, but he lost his life. That Buraki! How can you do this?
That night I found Spirit sleeping by the waterfall with Nera. We slept there together. He did mention I snored, and I can't blame him. I haven't had a good night's rest in ages. I stroked him along his back. My mom did that to me to help me sleep, so I thought it would help him sleep. I walked away and admired Mist Falls Village. It's so peaceful at night. I headed back to my hut. Huh? I see Gana speaking to Kyle. He's usually quiet. Gana introduced me to him earlier in the day. He seemed...cold to me. Don't know why. Huh? Gana looks shocked. I heard her ask Kyle "Do you love me?" He said no then flew away. She saw me and ran to me crying. Gana-"Oh Pyron. Thank you for being here with me." I felt sad for her. How could you Kyle? Pyron-"Your not alone. Everything's gonna be ok. I'm here." A hole was left in my heart with my missing family, but Gana seemed to fill that void. She made me happy. Am I in love...with Gana? I'm not sure, but I stayed with her for the night.
I see Gana and a dragon-like wolf fighting a dragon, a hedious one at that. But why does Gana have pink eyes? I thought her eyes were blue. Wait, their fading. I woke up. Was it a dream...or was it a vision. I saw Gana sleeping on my right. Kyle...why? Why did you break her heart? I left to go pick some fruit. Minutes later I came back and found Gana awake. We ate breakfast together. Later that day Spirit practiced his blue fire and weather controlling powers. I showed him my Shadow power again. I disappeared, ripped a practice dummy in shreds, and spewed thick smoke. Spirit seemed impressed. Nera came and told us Lagon and his crew found Buraki's army. They were wiped out and Sylene was gone. Where could she be?
It was sunset as I looked at the waterfall. Gana camed to me and watch the falls with me. Seems that we comforted each other. In my aching heart one thing's clear: I'm in love with Gana. But, is she in love with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment