Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pyron's Story

My name is Pyron. I am a Fire dragon. My past is something I perfer to forget. I was a young dragon, barely able to fly or defend myself. I have a sister who's a few minutes younger than me. One day our parents were taken from us by these weird people. Then they got me and my sister. I heard one of them talking about an experiment, and a war.
I was separated from my family and taken somewhere unfamiliar to me. There I endured these strange experiments. I saw other dragons being used this way. Months went by, then years. I heard the war ended, but the experiments did not. Many dragons died because of the experiments, but I wondered why I'm still alive. I somehow gained the ability of Shadow, and I used it to escape. I fought my way out of that facility and got away from the humans. I stayed away from civilized areas and traveled the battle ravaged land. I saw many dragons, humans, wolves, griffins, cheetahs, and many other creatures lay dead. Why did this happened? Why did it come to this? Why? Why? Whyyyyyyyy?!
One day I came across a pink female dragon. She reminded me of my sister in a way. Dragon-"Your name's Pyron, isn't it?" Pyron-"Yes. How do you know my name?" Dragon-"You escaped from those experiments. So did I. There are other dragons that want to put an end to all of this." Pyron-"That's nice. Right now all I want to do is find my family." Dragon-" Your family's still alive. They're being tortured by an even deadlier experiment." Pyron-"No! I got to save them!" Dragon-"If you want to save them, head west towards the land of mist. Seek out two dragons by the names Gana and Nera." Pyron-"Head west?" When I turned she disappeared. Who was she? And who are Gana and Nera?
I head west to find Gana and Nera. Maybe they know more about what's going on than I do. I have to find my family, no matter how long it takes, and I will fight to put an end to this tragedy...

No comments:

Post a Comment