Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pyron's Search

Buraki. It's a name unfamiliar to me. Those humans I've escaped from mentioned that name. Who's Buraki? Hmm...I can't dwell on that now. I have to find my family. That dragoness said they're alive. How does she know that, and how does she know me? Days passed as I traveled the barren land. Destruction. Strife. All things horrible. Why? I still ask myself. Why...
I have dreams of a place where I meet two dragonesses. One's calling my name. Pyron. Pyron. Who is she? Could they be Gana and Nera, the two dragonesses I seek? I always wake up asking and wondering that. I kept going, despite my body being totlly exhausted, not sure where I'm going. Instinct drives me now, and the urge to find those that I seek. One day I came to a land of mist. It looks exactly like the images from my dreams. Something's in there, so I ventured in, unaware of what lurks in this misty swamp. I still hear that voice in my head. Pyron...Pyron...I don't know if nothing's in there, but I've come too far to give up now. I traveled through, regardless of the dangers...

No comments:

Post a Comment