Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The search continues

It's been days since I had any decent rest, but I continued on. Hours went by since I entered the mistlands. No sign of either Gana or Nera. I continued. Night has fallen in this swamp. I decided to get some rest. Pyron...where are you? There's the voice again. My dreams are becoming more like nightmares. I woked up in the middle of the night. I decided to keep going.
It was daybreak when I left the mistlands. Still no sign of Gana or Nera. I tooked to the skies. An hour later I saw the remains of a house down below. I went down to look. I smell blood. Dragon's blood. A dragon once lived here. I found weapons all over the place. What happened here? Did Gana and Nera lived here? Are they...? No, the blood scent's dry. I decided to leave. As I flew I saw a large patch of land burned to a crisp. After flying for hours I landed and decided to walk. Wait, I hear a sound. A sound of a struggle. I ran and saw a dragon fighting large lizards and humans. They had weapons resembling to the ones I saw at the house. Oh no, it's that dragoness I saw days ago. She's fighting them alone. I went down to help her and together we fought them.
Uh oh. My body's exhausted. I can't keep fighting for long. I hear someone shouting "Capture them for Buraki!" I tried to use my Shadow power, but I reached my limit. I was struck down and the dragoness was captured. I got up slowly and she tells me to flee, but I couldn't. I was bashed in the head. I was losing consciousness. I remember hearing "She'll make an excellent test subject for Buraki's experiment" and "This red dragon's not worth it." I blacked out.
Pyron...your safe now. That voice again. It's very nice. You fools! You left him there?! That red dragon was the one who escaped! In my dreams I see a large serpant. Who was that, and how did he know me? I woke up and saw a blue dragon looking at me. Lagon-"Looks like you survived the fight against Buraki's dark army. I'm Lagon. Do you have a name?" Pyron-"Pyron." Lagon-"Looks like Gana and Nera were right to send me out." What?! He knows Gana and Nera? He puts me on his back and flies. I passed out, exhausted from traveling and the fight. Where is Lagon taking me? I'm not certain...

No comments:

Post a Comment